General New front grille

Currently reading:
General New front grille

alburrito

Hi im new to the forum.
Recently got an 07 1.4 active sport in new orleans blue and im loving it!

Already sorted an aux input and some fiat mats. Next thing i want do do is get a black front grille. Only problem is there was only one intact clip to start with and i think I broke it but i cant find the piece to glue it.

After driving tonight the grille had come out a little bit and it got me worried.

So is there something i can do to save my grille or should i just buy a new one?

If buying is the best option i can get one off ebay for about £30 but id really like to buy a black one if i can. Do you guys know somewhere i could buy one?

Any help much appreciated.

-Alex

Ive siliconed mine in, Ive already had one fall out on the motorway :lol:

tbh it wasnt that bad, just a bit of a thump, looked in the mirror and it was in peices scattered accross the road :lol: was most pissed off because I hadjust bought a red badge kit!

Right not meaning to hijack this thread, jst thought id post here rather thn make a new one

Looking at getting a new grille myself, either the Merkur or the Zunsport ones, i was just wondering about peoples opinions on the 2 of them

cheers

Neither!I prefer the novitec one.But if i had to choose between those two, i 'd choose the merkur.

Back