Technical New fiat owner :)

Currently reading:
Technical New fiat owner :)

Pags1

Hi all, I just posted onto the punto evo forum regarding changing the interior lights in my car to be told that not many people have punto evos and that the grande punto is very similar? So I will just copy and paste what I posted onto here in hopes anyone can help me :)

I recently brought a 2011 punto evo multiair last month and was wondering if anyone knows how to change the lights on the dashboard where the speedometer is and such. I want to upgrade my interior and not a fan of the orange lights so was hoping I can swap them out for pink. I can’t seem to find any tutorial online about this and don’t know much about soldering at all. So so was hoping someone in the UK can link me to a place that can do this for me? Any opinions and tips would be much appreciated :)

This would cost hundreds of pounds, its just not practical. You should buy some LED strips and put them around the car, its a lot cheaper and a similar effect.

This would cost hundreds of pounds, it’s just not practical. You should buy some LED strips and put them around the car, it’s a lot cheaper and a similar effect.
I was going to buy some Led strips but was hoping changing the dash lights would make it look better. Is there any tutorial online you can link me to? I’ve tried YouTube and on here but struggling to find an easy step by step one

Back