South Central New Forest 2013 Xmas Get Together.

Currently reading:
South Central New Forest 2013 Xmas Get Together.

New Forest 2013 Xmas Get Together.
Posted by grimwau
The Green Dragon at Brook, Hampshire, SO43 7HE.
Sunday, December 1, 2013 - 12:00 AM
Until: Sunday, December 1, 2013 - 03:00 AM
(Adjusted for timezone: Europe/London)

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: Europe/London

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates
The Sadgits also had a great time, sorry would have replied earlier but made the the fatal (middle-aged man) mistake of getting comfy on the couch and fell asleep!
I blame wearing a Turkey on my head all through lunch, thanks Red Bubble.

Lovely looking lunch Puddincloth, sorry, what did you have again? :D

and had a closer look at the sign!!!

11157626516_f0f9343b8f_b.jpg

Joking aside I will upload the others a bit later.

I don't remember anyone asking for a rabbit milkshake !

Thanks for the nice pic of my clean car.

Here are some of our photos xx

Attachments

• DSCF9314.JPG
    DSCF9314.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 40
  • DSCF9318.JPG
    DSCF9318.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 38
  • DSCF9335.JPG
    DSCF9335.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 32
  • DSCF9337.JPG
    DSCF9337.JPG
    3.5 MB · Views: 32
  • DSCF9344.JPG
    DSCF9344.JPG
    3.7 MB · Views: 36
  • DSCF9349.JPG
    DSCF9349.JPG
    3.6 MB · Views: 34
  • DSCF9353.JPG
    DSCF9353.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 35
What a great day! The scenic route was delightful as ever, but this time Mark and Kirsty surpassed themselves with a top-notch photo spot- well done! Thanks Tony and Liz for impeccable organisation once again. Lots of old friends and some new faces. It was our biggest turnout so sorry for not speaking to all of you. Hopefully it can be remedied at our next meet...

Tony: I don't know if to be offended to be regarded as 'part of furniture' or delighted to be counted as one of the 'young ladies'...:D (joking of course;))

Mel, if you are furniture then you must be "Chippendale" not because of it's age but its value. :worship:

Love your horse whispering epsisode, what were you saying to them, "Move! you've only got one horsepower each whilst I've got 180 and I've got my snow tyres on as well. :slayer:

Look! whilst you were otherwise engaged the others were trying to get away. Luckily, Scorpion power rules, plus I knew the route so they had no chance. :cool:

p.s. thanks for taking such a good picture of my damaged bumper. :nerner:

what a big gash you have :eek:

still nothing beats reversing your car into a bollard in a carpark at a meet....... the member on here better not knock the idea of parking sensors or i will publicly destroy them :devil:

anyways you never seen T-CUT? ;)

Last edited:
Just a quick note to say thanks for the meet yesterday. The drive was nice and took us to parts of the forest I haven't seen despite living only 20 minutes up the road. Some lovely cars and great people. It is great to see so many who take real pride in their cars.

Thought you would all like to see a photo of Woody the Giant English we had at the rescue for a year. His owner gave him up.....because he got too big! I think there's a clue in the breed? Please everyone really think carefully about buying pets for your kids at any time of year, not just during silly season. The Rescue Ranch is already full of unwanteds when we usually expect and influx after Christmas.

Although saying that......if you want a pet guinea pig.....anyone...........

Sorry to be a pain people, but I've created a proper forum gallery for this :

https://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=3736

Could you re-upload your photos there, pretty please :)
ben, are you still able to "steal" photos from members galleries, hosted on the forum? I seem to remember you saying you had "borrowed" some of mine from a prior FF meeting a couple of years ago. If you can, please help yourself to any that you think are worthy from my gallery.

https://www.fiatforum.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=3735&ppuser=

If not then I will upload mine ASAP.

Funnily enough I did mention to the guys on the run to make sure they took plenty of photos and that I would speak to you and ask if you would make a special gallery for this event.

I can move them all over, but you'll then need to check your posts where you've linked in this thread, as of course, they will all be invalid :eek:

OK, I'll upload them to your new gallery, thanks for the explanation. I was thinking along the copy & paste as opposed to moving but obviously that isn't feasible.

p.s. Before the Summer NFM I'll put in a request for you to create a gallery and then we can all upload the bulk to there and just post a few of the best in the thread if that's OK.

Back