Styling new claws at last

Currently reading:
Styling new claws at last

garsenior

hi people just picked up my new claws and put them on what you think i just love the look of them.

does anyone think i should get my tracking done cause of these, it was only done about a month ago, due to needing a new tyre on old set.

Attachments

• Image034.jpg
    Image034.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 45
  • Image035.jpg
    Image035.jpg
    213 KB · Views: 59
looks really well with the silver. Seen a pair on a red stilo, and looked wrong, specially with the hue gap between alloy an arch lol. I take it you put the alloys on yourself? If a garage did it then, no I wouldnt say you need to do the tracking.. unless, of course, you've noticed a difference in the steering?

very nice car...

next touches, as a suggestion = brake caliper covers / painted calipers and abarth badging for the wheel centres.

Yup already ordered the abarth badging from ebay had them on my other wheels, makes people look twice trying to figure out what make the car is lol.

Where abouts did you get those claws? Fleebay? I really want some but finances say no right now! Are those tyres Vredi's by any chance?

Yea got them from ebay, was a bargain in my eyes at 235, yup good eyes but only on 3 other one is a pirelli. like new as well

*crys* :( Lucky that I needed a new clutch and gearbox or they'd of been mine oh well owe me one =p

Do look nice anyways as they always do :) (time to kick overtime at work into gear to claw back that £1300 car bill <.<)

yup sure do mate thanks again for the link tried everything to find them, think she would have got more if she mention stilo in the title not just 17inch fiat alloys but her loss lol

get some of these for the valves they add that nice little touch, had them on mine for a few months, fit great and dont dull at all

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CHROME-VALVE-...ryZ52639QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD9VQQcmdZViewItem

6453_1.JPG

they look sweet, thanks might consider them.

Yes, looks good with silver. One of the few colours that can compliment the claws (Murano blue the other).

Get it tracked properly, it will give you peace of mind if nothing else.

Yea think i had better tyres wear fast on the stilo anyway with out helping it along lol.

looks really well with the silver. Seen a pair on a red stilo, and looked wrong, specially with the hue gap between alloy an arch lol. I take it you put the alloys on yourself? If a garage did it then, no I wouldnt say you need to do the tracking.. unless, of course, you've noticed a difference in the steering?

yea they a huge gap on mine also, didnt realy wanna lower it but think i will now will finish it of nicly i think. not into heavy modding nice sutle changes is the way to go

Looking very nice (y)

Thanks mate.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back