New cat

Currently reading:
New cat

Kier

Prominent member
My mum has somehow worn my step dad down enough, to allow us to get another cat :D.

Went down to the RSPCA today to have a look, saw a couple that we liked. We want a younger one as we have two older ones already (14 and 9). Most of them were black, I love black cats, but both of ours are black and it gets a bit confusing telling the difference between them!

Saw a ginger one that we liked, and just on the of chance asked if they had any younger ones, then saw Cosmic. My mum and I both fell in love straight away.

Mum/Stepdad/Sisters have got to go up tomorrow, then we need to have a home visit (but as we've already had one from them, I can't see a problem with it), she'll be coming to us.

We are stuck with names though, we currently have Spike (after Spike Milligan), and Baloo (from the Jungle Book as he is like a bear).

We are thinking of Penny (from The Big Bang Theory), but open to any others! I like Priya (Big Bang again), but also Holly (have a little bit of a crush on Holly Willoughby!).

Attachments

• Cosmic.jpeg
    Cosmic.jpeg
    14 KB · Views: 31
We have 3 rescue cats one ginger and the other two are black brother and sister,
think back cats have an association with bad luck or witches :shrug:

I like pets with human names :D

Call her Tracy or Cathy, some thing like that
363lol.gif

That's very good of you Kier to give another rescue cat a new home(y)

I would like another cat but our GSD would go berserk!

The last 5/6 have been rescue ones :). I don't understand how people can just abandon them/treat them like ****.

I could quite happily have taken them all from the RSPCA!

I really liked Yankee, looked really scruffy (he had been shaved when they found him). Also Charlie, who we were going to get until we saw Cosmic (going to be named Gracie).

Back