General New Car

Currently reading:
General New Car

Fiatmadness

Hey Everyone just got myself a white 100hp just waiting on it being delivered and cant wait, have read some good posts on it.

Would like to get an Induction kit for it, i assume from reading posts the GSR kit would be the best choice? would i just order this directly from GSR?

Do these ever get any come up second hand at all?

Thanks

Steve

Have you considered driving it for a while and then deciding whether it needs the kit?

:confused:
:yeahthat: Don't put an induction kit on just for the sake of having an induction kit. Give the car a chance first and see if it's really necessary.

If you're adamant you want one, then anybody on this forum will tell you GSR is the one to go for. I'll just repeat what everyone else says - go to the next rolling road day and contact Oldschool in advance (this is provided you definitely want one) and he'll prepare it and fit it on the day.

Welcome to the forum and nice choice of new car.

As above wiat till you have driven the car a bit and then decide if you really need and induction kit.

Oh and if you get the GSR kit the watch out for deep puddles :rolleyes:

thanks for the welcome

Would it not be common sence to stay away from large puddles anyway lol

Yes it would but what S-X-I was getting at is that the GSR is an open cone style filter and it's placed very low down in the front of the engine bay in order to get as much cold air as possible.

The down side of this is that it's pretty exposed to splash back from puddles, etc.

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Oh Dear not so good, hopefully this is just a one off case

i take it this is the kit i would be after

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI....40&_trksid=m38.l1313&_nkw=180295270521&_fvi=1

yes mate that is the kit you would be after but i may be tempted to put a bid in myself ;)

This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Back