New Bulbs :)

Currently reading:
New Bulbs :)

MickeyBravo

Daily Drive 5dr 1.8 Focus
Received my Nightbreakers this morning that i purchased yesterday
happy.gif

with it being light obviously i couldnt tell the difference. BUT i also couldnt tell much difference when lookingright into the light compared to the one in as the poly's give off a yellowie spheer kinda light.(as we all know).with them being projector type.
I do hope they are good bulbs and better than these purple/yellow tinted bulbs that were in my car when i got it.
but still they were the cheapest on ebay and i got a proper invoice from the company that is based in scotland
happy.gif

ps has anyone got any before and after pics with Nightbreakers in?

Some pictures of the headlights in my Flickr set.

[ame="http://www.flickr.com/photos/63475164@N07/5813397784/in/set-72157626841636612/"]P1000694 | Flickr - Photo Sharing!@@AMEPARAM@@http://farm6.static.flickr.com/5188/5813397784_5275a7d6d1_m.jpg@@AMEPARAM@@5813397784@@AMEPARAM@@5275a7d6d1[/ame]

i think they make a big difference on mine. they arent much whiter but you can tell the difference in distance

went to cinema tonight to watch Hangover 2 (was alright lol) and i agree,they looked alot brighter and the distance seemed better too (y)

But dont overdo the wattage if you want your wiring to survive.

how do you mean? i thought nightrbreakers were fine with the wiring?

@ Rigby..they have nightbreakers in? they look bright they do :)

Last edited:
I used to have Nightbreakers in my headlamps and i thought they were ok tbh, but one of them blew, so i then got a set of nightbreakers +, and what a difference :D so much brighter than the standard nightbrakers, beam also travels
much further too.

Very rarely have to use the lights on main beams now, and i do quite a bit of night driving along country lanes because of my job (y)

Read my words dont overdo the wattage...

Nightbreakers are the same wattage as OEM bulbs :).
I know where you are coming from though, I have tried some fairly exotic PIAA lamps in the past, including uprating wiring, fitting relays etc.
The nightbreaker plus lamps that i am using give far better illumination than the aftermarket HID kit I used to use, and are of course completely legal, and hassle free to fit. A good chunk of my drive to/from work is along unlit roads, and they make a massive difference. Philips extreme vision are also very very good, I chose the nightbreaker pluses purely on price

Last edited:
Back