New Alfa Romeo Gulia...

Currently reading:
New Alfa Romeo Gulia...

Saw the new Alfa Giulia at the TechnoClassica Essen Germany last friday....very impressive I must admitt...!!

giulia_q4.jpg

I understand Alfa Romeo wanting to stick 2 fingers up at the Germans, but surely the best way to do that would be to match them on perceived quality, and absolutely annihilate them on style? :confused:

It always amazes me why so many people buy boring BMW's and deadly dull Audi's ? Why do they all want to be the same ? All driving virtually identical cars to bolster their delusions of prestige. I would trade the perceived quality of a German car for the style and individuality of an Alfa, or indeed a Jaguar, any day.

It always amazes me why so many people buy boring BMW's and deadly dull Audi's ? Why do they all want to be the same ? All driving virtually identical cars to bolster their delusions of prestige. I would trade the perceived quality of a German car for the style and individuality of an Alfa, or indeed a Jaguar, any day.

All you have to do is look at the "filtered" selfies on FaceBook. They actually do all look the same so why not drive the same boring cars. You can't beat a Nissan Cashcow for that.

Back