500 New 500S ordered!

Currently reading:
500 New 500S ordered!

Well, Having drove the Mrs new 500 S a couple of times since we pickled it one week ago...
I found myself back at the Dealer's this evening......
And found this .. :D
http://www.fiat.co.uk/promotions/fiat-punto-jet-black

Maybe I need a new car?! :devil:

puntojetblack car_photo_568756_7.jpg

mikydisco is that colour electroclash grey? could you possibly upload some more pics, they dont have a fiat 500s in the north west to look at :mad: cant decide between the red or this shade of grey #decisions

It's Electroclash for sure, looks really well. I think the red trim and stitching on the S would go nicely with the grey. Would like to see more snaps too!

At last I have my new car!

Loving the twinair and improved suspension compared to my 2008 model:D

Really stunning!! I'm jealous : P
The black roof really makes it for me.
Enjoy!

Last edited:
thank you,

Yeah I had to have the black roof just to break the white. Also goes with the black wheels.
Was pretty close on budget with all the 'must have's' (y)

I do like it in red with black roof and wheels, maybe next time!:)

Thanks for all the positive comments people!

Yes, electroclash grey with full leather trim. I'll pop some more photo's up at the weekend. I just haven't had a chance to do it.
I didn't spec up the alloys which in hinidsight I wish I had but I assumed it had 16" as standard. :mad:
Love it though. Much slower than my cooper s but im pretty smitten with it.

Thanks caz360! Gonna give the car it's 1st real wash after a run out in north Wales yesterday. Mrs, 2 kids, a massive picnic and it still returned 50mpg!

Thanks caz360! Gonna give the car it's 1st real wash after a run out in north Wales yesterday. Mrs, 2 kids, a massive picnic and it still returned 50mpg!

Like us last Sunday.. Went to see family in St.Asaph.. Nearly bumped into 306maxi in the process... :D we're in Southport... Where are you?!

This is my current demo 1.2 500s no extra apart from the paint. I work at Crawley Down Fiat and ordered my new demo in black but after seeing it in white with the black roof I'm changing the spec on Monday!! Plus I've already stuck a load of extra's on this one.

What roof/sunroof option is on this car ^^? Ummming and arhhing over the black painted roof with the red :S

What roof/sunroof option is on this car ^^? Ummming and arhhing over the black painted roof with the red :S

Black roof with red will look fantastic.
Used to see a lot of classic Mini Cooper with that combo.
Is also spec gloss black mirror covers too.
Will look great with black wheels.

Back