500 New 500S ordered!

Currently reading:
500 New 500S ordered!

hayfieldhat

Hello everyone
Been lurking here for a few weeks and have finally ordered my first fiat! This will be my second car (first brand new one) it is a 500 S the latest version of the Street. Can't wait to pick it up on Saturday and finally join the world of the 500. Looking forward to more posts on here and hopefully a few events!
Hayley
Chester

Congrats and welcome Hayley.
You made a great choice. Which engine and colour did you go for?

It is a 1.2 manual, in red. As far as I am aware the S only comes on red so far, not sure of any other colours will be available in the future. Can't wait to pick it up! ImageUploadedByFIAT Forum1365432778.064844.jpg

Hi,Welcome 1.2s inred is the same car We have ordered Looks good and the 1.2 engine is both quiet and will return 50+ mpg!! Enjoy!

It is a 1.2 manual, in red. As far as I am aware the S only comes on red so far, not sure of any other colours will be available in the future. Can't wait to pick it up! View attachment 115238

Hello and Welcome to the Forum!
We, like yourself have ordered 500S,
In Black. Twin air.. Feb 20th... Just had email from our local dealer in Southport today - Its at Stage 16 .... Stage 20 is when car will be shipped :-D :-D. Aprx delivery, 1st week May.... So that'll be roughly 10/12 weeks wait....
I hate waiting with a passion :-o
I travel alot between Southport n North Wales so may see your S whilst passing thru Chester :) along with Reuuk

Last edited:
Thanks for the welcome guys!
Very lucky in that I shall be taking the display S home, so get to pick it up at the weekend. Just hope these next few days go quickly! Hopefully see you all out and about in your little fellow fiats :)

It is Hartwell, process so far has been great, pick the car up on Saturday so shall see how the rest of the process goes :)

Bet you can't wait :)

I honestly think the 500s looks great and having owned a standard 500 then an abarth 500 the interior of the new 500s IMHO is nicer than the Abarth. The seats look as though they'll wear just better.

I was really excited about the new versions of the A500 but the prices with options are getting silly so I think fiat are spot on with the twinair 500s as a good looking, fun and slightly more blokey car.

I'm collecting my new panda twinair 4x4 on friday evening. It's a big change from the A500 but if I'd not gone for that the S certainly had my attention.

Great choice.

I just hope Hartwell get it together, meant to be picking the car up on Saturday and its not even registered yet, but worrying, going to chase them up tomorrow.

The idiot who we deal with didn't seem keen for us to take their pop demonstrator out for a drive. We ended up buying a car, but not from them!

Oh dear! That doesn't sound good, just having to chase up at a lot of stuff that they should be doing themselves. Just hope I get there on Saturday and the car is ready!

Lovely! Picked mine up this morning, looks beautiful and already turned a few heads. Spoke to the dealer this morning and they said they wouldn't be making anymore till September due to suppliers?
Great car, brilliant to drive :)

Back