500 New 500S ordered!

Currently reading:
500 New 500S ordered!

I have been looking at peoples delivery times throughout the site and im hearing around a 2 & 1/2 month wait. Does this seem right, want it for when the 63 plate comes out?

Also is the interscope worth the money? i do like my music quite loud when driving and don't mind paying extra.

As mentioned earlier thanks for all the help so far, LONG LIVE THE FIAT FORUM!!

Yeah yeah agree as above with others.... After having Interscope in ours, and then listening to ordinary one - definitely well
Worth the extra, esp if you like your music :)
And, yes the wait is Certainly a wait more so in and around August when they do indeed have a very long extended break - ask your dealer who will tell you when to order if you're hoping for a September '63' plate :thumbup:

Welcome not just to the Forum, but to the "500 S in Crossover Black" Club (y) We ordered ours back in February and 11 and half weeks later was delivered. We added - 16" Alloys, Interscope HiFi, Xenons, Front Fogs, Chromatic Mirror and as mentioned by Liam, we too added another option (Rear Parking) a week after we ordered.
Good Luck with the wait - I hate waiting and by week 8 - well, the Dealer hated me :devil:

The black looks ace! We just added the tomtom and the glass roof too. Going to stop adding options now! Can't wait!

Attachments

• plate DSC_2460.jpg
    plate DSC_2460.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 95
  • plate DSC_2459.jpg
    plate DSC_2459.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 102
  • plate DSC_2461.jpg
    plate DSC_2461.jpg
    2.2 MB · Views: 76
  • plate DSC_2463.jpg
    plate DSC_2463.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 73
  • DSC_2462.jpg
    DSC_2462.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 67
Very nice indeed!! The S looks great in black.
Punto looks great too. Like the matt stripe.

Very nice indeed!! The S looks great in black.
Punto looks great too. Like the matt stripe.

Cheers Twins :) Both cars look great together :) yeah to the Matt Black stripe, defo suits the car

Great choice! It must feel like a 'proper car' after go-cart like qualities of the 500... Well, only my oppinion ;) Enjoy!

I must admit, I like the drive of both... Obv totally different reasons, the TA in the 500 is 100% fun!

Yes this is the full leather option, the standard seats are half leather half cloth. Ordered mine last week :D

Back