General New 2015 Panda Pop - Upgrades, anyone know how to fit Split Rear Seats?

Currently reading:
General New 2015 Panda Pop - Upgrades, anyone know how to fit Split Rear Seats?

ffsei

Hi All,

I'm all new to the Panda channel, although owned a Seicento before so have been on Fiat Forum for some time!

Just got myself a lovely Fiat Panda Pop 2015 - great little car, low mileage, great condition - basic but almost enough of the features I need.... almost...

So far I've done the following:
- Swapped the glove 'hole' for a proper glove box
- Added a spare wheel and tool set rather than the gunge fix kit
- Oil filter and oil change (5w 40)
- Air filter
- New Iridium long-life spark plugs

I also managed to come across a split rear seat (with headrests :)) on good old eBay, but I'm not quite how to fit it (unfortunately I didn't see it in situ, I just got them as is). The bench bit looks like a straight swap, but the back upper part (with the head rests in) looks like a straight swap at the sides but can't see how it's suppored where the 'split' is - am I missing a support or something? The back upper parts I have just have two round parts but nothing connecting or supporting them - anyone have any ideas? or anyone with splits seats currently fitted able to take a look and let me know how it's done?

Thanks all!
Dave.

Hi All,

I'm all new to the Panda channel, although owned a Seicento before so have been on Fiat Forum for some time!

Just got myself a lovely Fiat Panda Pop 2015 - great little car, low mileage, great condition - basic but almost enough of the features I need.... almost...

So far I've done the following:
- Swapped the glove 'hole' for a proper glove box
- Added a spare wheel and tool set rather than the gunge fix kit
- Oil filter and oil change (5w 40)
- Air filter
- New Iridium long-life spark plugs

I also managed to come across a split rear seat (with headrests :)) on good old eBay, but I'm not quite how to fit it (unfortunately I didn't see it in situ, I just got them as is). The bench bit looks like a straight swap, but the back upper part (with the head rests in) looks like a straight swap at the sides but can't see how it's suppored where the 'split' is - am I missing a support or something? The back upper parts I have just have two round parts but nothing connecting or supporting them - anyone have any ideas? or anyone with splits seats currently fitted able to take a look and let me know how it's done?

Thanks all!
Dave.

Never thought much about it but basically, there's no extra connection where they meet in the middle as far as I can tell. When dropping the backs you either clip one side or the other or both so I'd just expect them to be hinged/joined at the base.

That's kind of what I expected - them to be just a single piece with a split, but it's actually two seperate pieces which is why I'm a bit confused :confused:

You're absolutely right - I thought I must be missing something and that link shows the picture perfectly, appreciate your help!

Back on to eBay to find the missing bit!!

Managed to track down the right part on eBay so all good now :).
Thanks for everyone's support!

Back