Need help finding a new walking stick.

Currently reading:
Need help finding a new walking stick.

Cant find one anywhere with the right handle, if you see one for sale or even have one can you let me know please.

Its needs to have Heavy aluminium head like in this photo, other handles are just not as well balanced.

DSCF0540.JPG

The original pic looks like the ones hospitals issue.
If you NEED one, your Doc, or the local Hospital should be able to issue you one, that's what the NHS is for.
If the second one is a WANT, rather than a need, visit your local Hospital and ask them where they get theirs. Contact the company and see if they'll sell you one. The hospital may even just give you one, as they "lose" a lot as many are not returned after injuries have mended.

If you see someone else using one, kick it out from under them, then pick it up and run away. Oh, sorry you can't. Walking stick racing anyone. (Before you all scream, this is not a serious proposal.)

surely your gp will issue one out for you?

lol

Is there a company name on the stick?

zimmer was on it many years ago, I've had mobility shops look at zimmers current range and this isn't in it. i don't think I've any chance of getting a new one, but could be some used ones about.

Having recently seen my father, uncle and a friend cared for by three separate hospitals, they all seemed to have a large selection of sticks.

Why not wander in to your local hospital, find the occupational therapy department and just ask if they can help. (Sorry a naughty thought - once you've paid an arm and a leg for the car parking, the stick will no longer be needed. Sorry again.)

Back