Need A Little Help

Currently reading:
Need A Little Help

They'll be off by next weekend if i pass my test this week :D:D:D

im dreading taking them off, i dont want it to have ruined the paint, but at least i wont have a fading paint problem :p

nuts 2 stickin them on the outside, im gonna have em in the windows, that way if i c any nice women i can quickly take em off b4 they can c em :)

my paint works shagged!! its faded so much and there`s a few scratches. but when my parents go away for 2 weeks im gonna do lots a work 2 it hopefully.:D

lol :p

My paint works fine :D:D

part from a scratch on the bumper from a previous owner that wouldnt t-cut out :(

black_cinq said:
Lol yeah thats fine until you wana take your test in it, and then they have to be on the car :(

but im not gonnna take my test in my car, just incase i crash, which i wont cos im a great driver wit loads a expereince under my belt :cool: (10 hours of drivin)

u scraped ur alloys and then u say ur a great driver!!! come on. yea damn BMW`s, damn MERCEDES!! i shouldnt say MERCS cos my families got 2 but wot the hell!!

Yes i am a great driver. it was the BMs fault! he had a big car and was driving down a country lane and then i came up the other way. and he just stuck at where he was in the road! So i had to go into the curb! :(:(:( wasnt impressed :p

wot a bstard!!! u should of twted up the handbrake (if cinq handbrake wernt crap) spun round, chased after him and then made him crash into a ditch, taken his money and drove off!!! as u can c im a very nice person.....honest....:D

wot so ur sayin the wheels lock up when u pull up the handbrake???? well u sed ur a great driver, if ur so great then u could of caught him up.

Yep they do indeed, but i've only just had all my handbrake sorted so that might be why :p

i think its my car thats stopping me from catching him not my driving ;)

thats it im gettin mine done and when it is oooohhhhhh i can tell u now the car park at work is gonna get hammered!!!! its my turn now that spud left wickes!!! hahahahah

ahhh who cares bout them! as long as my car stays ok i dont care. as the sign clearly states in the car park "we will not be held responsible for anything that happens in this car park" so peeps cant do jack bout it!!!

Back