Nat West bank transfers

Currently reading:
Nat West bank transfers

Has anyone else been affected by this? Neither of my sons have been paid today, they are both totally broke. I was expecting money from them both so I am broke. What a pain:mad:

Although everything is working now there is still a big back log. BACS transfers will take 3 working days from today so Wednesday before most people have access to wages etc.

All members of the RBS Group are effected.

My sister has been effected(Natwest), she just been to mine to borrow some money until her and her husbands wages clear ..

Last edited:
All main UK banks have been affected,
Wish my bank would lose my mortgage :(

None of my accounts have been effected?

Unless payments going in are from RBS Group accounts but thats the only way they have been effected ..

Basically it was strange with RBS, Any transfers or transactions made on the 21st wont register until the 25th or something like that, my wife mentioned she had problems at work with this (shes an accountant), she mentioned about the banks being funny, all the others were internet banking related think the sites went down for a period, it's just Natwest who can't get their act together :shakehead:

Last edited:
Basically it was strange with RBS, Any transfers or transactions made on the 21st wont register until the 25th or something like that, my wife mentioned she had problems at work with this (shes an accountant), she mentioned about the banks being funny, all the others were internet banking related think the sites went down for a period, it's just Natwest who can't get their act together :shakehead:

I've got accounts with HSBC, Lloyds and Santander. I've had no problems(that I've noticed), just a few late payments due to this RBS c*ck up but thats it.

Maybe I have had problems and just haven't noticed? :confused:

This whole mess has a knock on effect. I had a listing on ebay with a £50 reserve. It had 22 people watching it, 210 views and several people asking if they could do a 'buy it now' for £50. I declined all of them because I thought that with that much interest it would go over that amount. The auction just ended and it didnt even make its reserve and my guess is that this mess has played a part in that. Not happy.

282620_433798443310206_1084364464_n.jpg

Back