Nat West bank transfers

Currently reading:
Nat West bank transfers

I can finally log on again but I'm getting a lot of errors whilst trying to use online banking. Safe to say I'll be closing my account when I get back to the UK.

Recommendations anyone?

I actually think Natwest have handled it very well. I've been a customer for 10 years and I'm completely happy with the way they've handled this. IT problems happen and full credit to them for full disclosure and their ongoing efforts to make amends. I realise I may be the only person on earth who feels this way but I think they've done quite well given the circumstances.

dont natwest know how to do system restore? :p

Because so much has processed following their attempts to get it back online, they can't go back anymore. They're forced into a forward-fix situation and that is an awful place to be.

Still, they probably wouldn't be in that situation if they hadn't out-sourced their IT department to India. You pay peanuts...

Other half banks with natwest and doesn't seem to have been affected at any point, her wages went in as expected, bills came out without any problems, a completely different story to what's been reported in the press ?

Back