DSC0002810.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) my punto sporting

Introduction

thought i would upload some pictures of my car at this early stage of my project.
So far i've fitted an OMP racing backbox (ybracing.com), GSR induction kit (GSR), Carzone rear bumper (Ebay), Abarth roof spoiler (also Ebay),colour coded mirrors and a few cosmetic bits like door sills, aerials, tax discs holder and airfresher (halfords)! lol, also current doing a bit of sound proofing of the boot and under back seats using left over recording studio acoustic boards, see how it works out they were free after all! :)

got planned ... bit of mesh for rear bumper (awaiting delivery... still), need to fit colour coded handles (already painted), tint rear windows (£130 pssc tinting peterborough), abarth front bumper, toyo tr-1 tyres (coming soon - black circles), strut brace front, lowered springs (can't decide which ones on a £200 - 300 budget, probably G-max or PI), finish off with a nice GSR remap and supersprint manifold in around a year or 2, once gained extra cash and Insurance NCB lol.

DSC0003811.JPG

DSC0004010.JPG

DSC00042_2.JPG

DSC000458.JPG

DSC000439.JPG

DSC0002810.JPG
Eazy mate need a picture of your engine where your coil is theres no connector for the ecu sensor on top of the rocker cover on my fiat 1.2 16v can you help need to trace where it joins the wireing loom asap if possible

Eazy mate need a picture of your engine where your coil is theres no connector for the ecu sensor on top of the rocker cover on my fiat 1.2 16v can you help need to trace where it joins the wireing loom asap if possible

my coil pack has been moved upside down so it might look different but that all thats been changed (due to the GSR fitting) there is a picture of my engine on pages 3 & 5 of this thread.

i remember seeing a picture can't remember if it was on here or on puntomk2.co.uk of labelled views of the 1.2 16v engine. check in the guides section on here(y)

EDIT: FOUND IT

ENGINE VIEWS

Hope that helps

Last edited:
Just a quick update...

I have bought a few bits and bobs for cleaning they are:

Kestrel DAS-6
Meguiars Cutting,Polishing and finishing pads
Meguiars #83 Cleaner polish
Meguiars #80 Speed glaze

Meguiars foam pads, Wool wash mitt, Plast-RX and coming soon... bilberry wheel cleaner, FinishKare #108AS - Top Kote Tire Dressing, Chemical Guys - Maxi Suds II (for use with my new karcher pressure washer).

I have also been getting annoyed with my GSR ive noticed since its been fitted it rubs slightly against the battery clamp thing, which im worried might eat through it. so i got myself some cable ties and played around.
IMG_0259.jpg

i messed about with the Meguiars plast-RX i bought (renamed from Plast-x) on my headlights, i rubbed down with 1000 grit wet and dry, then 1200, then 1500, then 2000, then a little rubbing compound (halfords tube) and added more and more water to the compound. After i wiped clean, and rubbed plast-RX in with a cloth, then loads in with my hand rubbing until it when clear and water/oil like. I then wiped clean and rubbed some more on and allowed to haze before wiping off. here's the result...

IMG_0258.jpg

I may try again going up to 2500 grit and possibly 3000 it i can find some, just to get them nice and shiny you can see a few hairline marks when the lights are on, but i do have a touch of the OCD which is why its bothering me lol:D

nice job :)

for the record, most people's GSR kits rub against the battery clip. Mine was bad but never could be bothered to sort it.

I see your cam cover has a splash of brown/red paint on it as well, i wonder what they use that crap at the factory for :confused:

Back