20231022_133012.jpg

Panda 2012+ My Panda 4x4

New to me Andy Pandy 4x4
This post contains affiliate links which may earn a commission at no additional cost to you.
Nice idea. However, light contollers need to be on hand. Front light unit is 540W.
Yes I thought about that, but I wondered why if it's for offroading? Reach up and switch 'em on when you start a section. Switch 'em off when you finish - easy enough if on top, surely - it's not like dip is needed, or am I completely misunderstanding?

Yes I thought about that, but I wondered why if it's for offroading? Reach up and switch 'em on when you start a section. Switch 'em off when you finish - easy enough if on top, surely - it's not like dip is needed, or am I completely misunderstanding?
You're right, it's only used off road and strictly speaking, it's illegal on road, if wired. So, with it's cover on, the lead disappears jin the cover when I unplug it from the top of the inside of the A pillar.

Nice! I was thinking of getting the same but was put off because of shipping from outside UK. Seems you didn't have any issues. Might take the plunge.

Nice! I was thinking of getting the same but was put off because of shipping from outside UK. Seems you didn't have any issues. Might take the plunge.
The website said, "subject to import duty and tax",By the grace of God, I paid nought. Buy from the UK website of the Romanian outfit not eBay - more expensive to fund fees- and use code 'bigfoot' for 5% discount.

The website said, "subject to import duty and tax",By the grace of God, I paid nought. Buy from the UK website of the Romanian outfit not eBay - more expensive to fund fees- and use code 'bigfoot' for 5% discount.

Thanks for the info, I'll do that.

These are the pics of the undercarriage prior to Lanoguard and fitting of the new engine and diff bash plates. The old sump guard was totally rusted.
I'm fitting new plates today.
185 tyres have arrived too so wheels will be off today and off for powder coating.

Attachments

• IMG-20231123-WA0004.jpg
    IMG-20231123-WA0004.jpg
    247.8 KB · Views: 75
  • 20231124_110502.jpg
    20231124_110502.jpg
    9 MB · Views: 73
  • 20231124_110529.jpg
    20231124_110529.jpg
    13 MB · Views: 72
  • 20231124_110605.jpg
    20231124_110605.jpg
    14.4 MB · Views: 73
  • 20231123_125321.jpg
    20231123_125321.jpg
    11.1 MB · Views: 79
These are the pics of the undercarriage prior to Lanoguard and fitting of the new engine and diff bash plates. The old sump guard was totally rusted.
I'm fitting new plates today.
185 tyres have arrived too so wheels will be off today and off for powder coating.
Hi if that sump guard is still useable stick it on eBay Iam after fitting bf goodridge

I tried lanoguard it’s a good product easy used but the down side you have to do it every year I went with waste oil very messy to use but lasts far far longer
I'm fortunate, my brother is a Lanoguard accredited applicator and has a pit. He'll do a proper job injecting as well as spraying and applying the grease. It'll be cleaned and reapplied as necessary as Andie will be off road.
Tyres/wheel size are a pain because of clearance. 185 is the best I can do with a small increased offset.

I'm fortunate, my brother is a Lanoguard accredited applicator and has a pit. He'll do a proper job injecting as well as spraying and applying the grease. It'll be cleaned and reapplied as necessary as Andie will be off road.
Tyres/wheel size are a pain because of clearance. 185 is the best I can do with a small increased offset.
First class you are on the pigs back

Nice - I'm waiting for my bash guards from Romanian... gives me time to fix my leak.

Back