my new ride

Currently reading:
my new ride

A

andyb76

well after 3 and a half years of owning my marea weekend and after someone drove into the back of it i decided it was time for a change so with the insurance payout & plenty of cash i part ex it and treated myself to this.

IMG-20111205-00003.jpg

Vauxhall zafira 05plate with 71500 miles full service history only 2 previous owners and it runs like a dream very economical for a 1.6 better than the marea ever was.
already started moding it full set of wind delfectors and led curtesy lights

ANDY

02 marea weekend 100sx 7 SEATER
current mileage:

IMG-20101113-00005copy-1.jpg

FAIRWELL TO FIATBOO AND ALL THOSE I HAVE MET OVER THE LAST 4& A HALF YEARS.
MY MAREA IS BEING PART EX TOWARDS MY NEW MOTOR

Thats a bit different but we have to grow up sometime in off looking at a BMW 3Sr's tmoz itd on S plate but it the 1.9 140bhp so still got a bit poke and 4 doors for the kids.

Maybe a year or two but im gonna get a Ford S-Max TDCI (140) current shape... just love them and there's 7 seats...my 6yr old lad was well impressed with the compartment in the boot for your pick nic box i said......and it gots 7 seats he said....

Bravo 155HGT(T)87k MOT AUG12 Tax MAY12
S/S CAT Back
17s
£350 ovno

P010810_075601.jpg

Gotta alot of love for the zafira, i had the zafira b on a 55 plat in 07 bought it when it only had 3600 miles on the clock, loved it but sold it in 09 as didn't need the extra space and got the vectra c sri, less than a year later we were preggers and had to size up lol, so ended up with a 56 plate picasso. But teh zafira was a much nice looking, better driving and felt better and better handling car than the picasso, would ahve another on in a heartbeat now, but my wife loves teh picasso. still maybe next year or teh year after i will go for a s max, nearly bought one new in 07, but went for the zafira instead as it was smaller lol.

there is alot you can do too the zafira and loads of styling parts on the market.

Nice one andy

NEWSIG.jpg
[/IMG]
Fiat Marea Weekend 2.0 20v HLX 147 83k and so far so good!

Down & Out Stickers available only here bravo and marea weekend only £5 incl delivery

good choice :)

theyre becoming common now,it seems they must be a good choice of car? My mate has bought 1 for his 4 kids on a 51 plate. In all honesty i do like them myself and theyre not bad for the money.If i had the money,id get rid of the focus and get the blue zafira vxr :D