General My new panda site

Currently reading:
General My new panda site

chrisunoman

Prominent member
Ive been doing a lot of research on the new Panda as im thinking of getting one when ive finished uni and got a job.

They seem a better car than the Punto, fresher styling, good levels of equipment, etc, etc. and weve had Pandas in the family before and they were excellent!

So ive decided to make a fiat new panda website, rather like my Uno site, its still being built but ive got the main page done! :)

Anyway, heres the link www.panda.ne1.net (y)

Last edited by a moderator:
looking pretty good so far. Have a look at the Novitec site for some modding info, also K&N do a kit for them now. When are you thinking of getting one, they are an ace car, miles better than the Punto in terms of build and more fun too. If only they put the 1.4 Fire engine in one....

I want the 1.3 diesel, but i think that will depend on my finances at the time. Im thinking of getting one in 6 months when i finish uni, and when i can get a slightly used one.

Cadamuro design make quite a nice bodykit too, the side skirts look really nice but the front and rear bumpers are a bit strange.

What i am trying to decide on is the best size alloys to fit??? Anyone any suggestions? Atm i think 15s, any bigger and it might start to look strange and like a rollerskate!

nice site... but still some things missing!
I got the 1,3mjet metalic gray, hight ajustable front seat, electric mirrors with heat, ESP, window airbag.

im thinking of 16" 195/45
17" is on the cadamuro car and merkur i think...

Back