General my marea weekend got walloped!!!!!

Currently reading:
General my marea weekend got walloped!!!!!

imthejoker

Joker by nature......
Hello ff , iv got a marea weekend 2.0 20v with fsh+112 on the clock , and last week a lorry flatterned the drivers side wing does anyone know if the insurance will plump to repair or rite it off - cos my luck will be the latter.
Any help is much apprececiated(spelt that wrong).

Joker

Sorry to read that, Marea Weekends are such great cars. I bet they write it off they seem to go for £300 to 400 now, no way it can be repaired for that. You could sue to be put back in the position you were before if it's not your fault.

would say they are going to write it off but if it is only wing damage and not to serious you might be able to buy the salvage back to repair yourself and you can the repair with 2nd hand parts only thing is you might have to book it into your local testing center for a vic check to confirm id of car if you do you will get registration document back with note on it saying sriously damaged and repaired

THANKS for all you guys who have replied , if got the wallop on cctv where it clearly shows me parted up and the lorry litterally lifting it off the floor-hes the best bit , the company are saying nothing happened , the guy there who i spoke to after just after it happend was really helpful n now he wouldnt even come out of his office n talk to me. London Recycling in canning town , one of your office people r top rate eh.....

as your car is pictured o the cctv can you not ask for a copy of the recording under the ublic rights act s i thought you caaould sk for a copy of any image caught on cctv if it related to you

Hagar , iv asked for a copy and have been told i cant have one as it was on private property and under the data protection act....but , they also told me that if my insurance write requesting a copy thay'l be more than happy to supply it , BUT(again) my luck is that Budget will rite the car off even tho its just wing damage.

Joker

it will most certainly be a write off i used to work in insurance car salvage and just the labour cost will write it off the insurance companies make sure of that it is all worked out on times will be a day to dismantle it 4 hours to paint it day to rebuild it and they go to fiat for the wing and any sundries they need including badge side repeater and such

Back