Spoiler & skirts.jpg

Punto (Mk1) My maramite car - love it or hate it - work in progress

Introduction

Still loads to do yet but what you think
  • Thanks
Reactions: kiya-04
i aint been on for a few weeks so thought id check the tread must say i love all the arguments but at the end of the day no matter what anyone say i wont go out and take any thing off (other than the alloys as i want bigger) and when she is done il post some more pics for another round of abuse and banter :D

Oh and babysei thats for the comment must say the reaction aint bad for what was my first post lmao

Last edited:
Well.......Bravo to you mate!! You've taken all the abuse in your stride and I really respect that. Car isn't to my taste but props for spending your hard earned on getting the car how you want it and having the courage of your convictions!

Well am ready for the second round of abuse but attached are the pics now that iv had the bumpers and side skirts sprayed aswell as a debadged bonnet & a set of angel eyes, Should look different again after the weekend so il post sum more pics then

Attachments

• Image016.jpg
    Image016.jpg
    321.1 KB · Views: 55
  • Image018.jpg
    Image018.jpg
    244.4 KB · Views: 52
It looks better colour coded and fair go to you for trying it something different it looks like you put a lot of effort into it but i personally think for my taste its a bit OTT well done on the effort though.

defo agree with the tinted standard lights idea.

it looks a lot better than i expected. black is a good colour for a crazy kit because it hides a lot of the detail.

Well, I still think the forny bumper is a bit too much, but the rest looks beautiful! Well done mate (y)

would look more evil with tinted standard rear lights ;)

:yeahthat:

And a lot less "Me too". Take any Max Power stereotype mods and guess what you get - Lex-arse rear lights and an ironing board on the roof.

As everyone says, fair play for doing what you want to do. But the mods are just standard Max Power style that everyone else has already done before and that every kiddy and his Paxo already has. Is it really that different as a result?

Last edited:
Good for you for keeping this going ;)
I also have a modified car that people dont like :)

well end of the day people can say max power and all the rest of it but i can look at my car and any other car and will always prefer mine.....for the pure reason that with the exeption of the lambos iv done all the work on ma car from the body kit to lowering, to building the boot build and fitting the exhaust....the car started of as a project for me to devote my time to and thats still the case and theres alot more to come yet just wait till people see the pics that all being well should be up on monday :D

Yeah ones in the doors....pet peeve, ppl spending the dough on kits and fibre glass when the metalwork ain't straight, Tho not as bad as a skyline near me thats had a maaaasive kit and carbon bonnet fitted recently, but he didnt sort out the rotten rear arches first!

Next round of slating please.......

Attachments

• front view.jpg
    front view.jpg
    285.7 KB · Views: 39
  • Image003.jpg
    Image003.jpg
    995.8 KB · Views: 34
  • Image004.jpg
    Image004.jpg
    1,005.9 KB · Views: 34
  • Image005.jpg