Spoiler & skirts.jpg

Punto (Mk1) My maramite car - love it or hate it - work in progress

Introduction

Still loads to do yet but what you think
  • Thanks
Reactions: kiya-04
i drive a modified car i have to be able to take it lol

yeah i get alot of looks which is good .......and before anyone says it ino it myt not always be in a good way but i always look on the positive side lol

i still have a set of standard back lights so i probs will tint them my self just one of the things i need to get round to lol

The hinges cost £1'679 fitted and before anyone says that they have seen them on ebay for £400 the ones on the are sh**e quality and flimsy the ones i have on my are the dog's bolox

i still have a set of standard back lights so i probs will tint them my self just one of the things i need to get round to lol

The hinges cost £1'679
fitted and before anyone says that they have seen them on ebay for £400 the ones on the are sh**e quality and flimsy the ones i have on my are the dog's bolox

that costs more than my whole car(n)

Hmm not too sure about the orange stripes.
Think there is a lot going on now..

But thats my opinion :) and you must love it, good work.

Well i think its looking a whole lot better than the first pics you put up on it, im not too sure on the side graphics, but i quite like the over the top ones, and as everyone else has said put the lights back to standard and it'll look 100 times better from the rear.
How big are your wheels?

reminds me of the mansory bentley... Just watch that remus doesnt spot this car, he will be your biggest adoring fan :p

i would say "oh dear" but by now i think i have changed my mind :eek:

what is the rest of the bodywork like? ie, any scratches or dents? That is what marks out a nice show car from a charver car, IMO.

Back