My GT!

Currently reading:
My GT!

turned up today, but not until around 4ish and I was out at the time so will have to fit it 2morrow, its a bulky piece of kit! :D

8:30 this morning

Photo-0086.jpg

8:45 this morning :-

Photo-0087.jpg

having a break now but will be starting again in a few mins lol

FMIC etc... on and running well, feels like its made a good difference to the car! pay in 5 days so will be ordering a new clutch (exedy) and a few other bits, so will be some more updates then!

clutch and SARD FPR ordered, just waiting now. Also hopefully bigger turbo etc... next month or month after, can't wait :D

the new clutch!

Photo-0094.jpg

Photo-0095.jpg

The SARD FPR

Photo-0096.jpg

Photo-0097.jpg

couldn't get a clear pic of the gauge -_- can't wait to get all this fitted now :D

coming along nicely! same clutch as me!
cant wait for my re-map on sat!

ooo nice, what ECU you running? my plan is to stick the fpr on and take it easy until I can get the fuelling setup, then buy the TD04 Kit and an Emanage then go forward from there :D

well, its time for an update really. Car came off the road at the end of october. Atm I'm waiting for my TD04 turbo kit to arrive from america and my 1.2mm head gasket. Have also ordered a Walbro fuel pump, turbosmart boost controller and a few other bits and bobs.

Lovely lookin EP82!! Awesome little cars. Will prolly be what I replace the Cinq with in a year or so

Here's my old one:
DSC00368.jpg

DSC00370.jpg

And how it ended up due to an Uninsured Clio Driver:
DSC00455.jpg

Only had it 5 weeks was gutted tbh

ouch to the bloke above! right a little update with this now :-

its been off the road since november and I've had no time to work on it, I got it towed to a local garage so they can finish it off for me.. so atm I have :-

Speedvision 1.2mm H gasket
Speedvision TD04 kit
Turbosmart Boost controller
Wiseco 74.5mm forged pistons
SCAT Forged Rods
ARP main bolts

parts left to order :-

Bearings etc...
Head bolts
G-reddy Emanage blue

Still need to order more bits but yeah thats killed my bank account for this month lol!

I'm hoping for around the 230-250ish bhp mark at 1.2-1.3BAR of boost, if it blows the clutch (Exedy Organic) I'm thinking of either going the paddle clutch route or will go for an ORC clutch.

hopefully won't be too long before its back, run in and mapped etc.. the turbo kits at the garage, just waiting for my internals etc.. to turn up, will take pics of them when they turn up! will more than likely be selling it come next year if I get into uni :D :(

Back