A619E908-6BA6-4CFF-B275-25C96AD7B959.jpeg

my family rocket

other than the punto, this is my family car

Introduction

my main car is this 2016 2.0cdti Insignia 170 SE. a big comfortable motorway cruiser that puts my brothers CLA & dads X5 to shame…

perfect car for a family of 5 in my opinion. half leather interior, lovely colour (my favourite part) nice pulling power, even with half a garage in boot. standard equipment, sat nav, live traffic updates, cruise control, auto lights, auto wipers, auto climate control etc
i keep receiving notifications that people has said the wheels are Jag wheels. they are Insignia wheels from the pre face lift 2009 - 2012. my model is the face lift 2013 - 2017 :)
That would be me.....

They set off my "those wheels don't go with that car" alarm. For whatever reason brain placed them as a wheel Jag fits to the XF...then I realised I was having a moment and that actually they were just older insignia wheels and deleted.

That would be me.....

They set off my "those wheels don't go with that car" alarm. For whatever reason brain placed them as a wheel Jag fits to the XF...then I realised I was having a moment and that actually they were just older insignia wheels and deleted.
no problem, the PCD could be the same as jag XF, they are the same PCD as BMW also :)

Back