My GT!

Currently reading:
My GT!

SeicentoS

Established member
my 1994 Starlet GT. Modified etc... but cba to list atm.

Photo-0066.jpg

Photo-0067.jpg

Photo-0053.jpg

Photo-0062.jpg

Photo-0059.jpg

Photo-0358.jpg

Photo-0076.jpg

Looks mean as fcuk dude :worship:

Are the 4th and 5th pics taken queing for the strip at Pod?

Whats next on the cards for the GT mate? Weren't you planning on selling it a little while ago?

yeah the last 2 were queing for the pod, 4 hour drive up lol -_-

Current spec atm is :-

5Zigen Catback exhaust system
S/S Decat
SARD R2D2 Bov
Magnecor 8.5mm Red leads
NGK Irridium Plugs
HKS Actuator
3G 10 Grooved Disks
Mintex Extreme pads
Momo Steering wheel
RAZO Gear knob
VOLK 15" AV Revolution Alloys
Lowered -40mm on unknown springs / stock shocks.

can keep up with the new Focus ST and some other bigger cars, currently has a boost problem due to fuelling so ordering a SARD Fuel pressure regulator and a few other bits and bobs before I say bye bye to her :(

all those modifications except the wheels have taken place since I've owned the car, so well over 1.5k's worth lol, not counting an S/S manifold I once had that cracked on every runner etc... so probs over 2k in total!

well it was gonna be sold, then changed my mind :( however I've since changed jobs and had an increase in money, so hoping to test drive a 1997 JDM DC2 Integra sometime next week :D

And also the red rover its pictured with is my m8s, has a 2.0L turbo engine out of the rover coupe :D

I've had the car for a year and a half so think its time to move on now.

I've been offered a part ex by the import company, so it could be gone soon, I'll be sad to see it go if I do go through with it =/

theres still the question of insurance to sort yet lol, but once its done if I like the teg when I go to see it, its gonna be bye bye starlet lol

Autoic.jpg

just ordered this, also in a few weeks will be ordering an uprated clutch and ZEP racing flywheel :D

pictures look mint mate! i like the gt's but just not to fond of the rears. my glanza is insured as a gt or a 1997 gt lol. good luck with fitting the F.M.I.C! and thankyou for the comment on starlet forum! ;) couldnt find a prodject page on there of yours?

pictures look mint mate! i like the gt's but just not to fond of the rears. my glanza is insured as a gt or a 1997 gt lol. good luck with fitting the F.M.I.C! and thankyou for the comment on starlet forum! ;) couldnt find a prodject page on there of yours?

Haven't done one on tgtt just yet, feeling lazy lol =/ hoping its gonna be pretty easy to fit!

Back