DSCF0602.JPG

Cinquecento my green cinq project.

Introduction

The day i got the cinq sx with its crap racing stripes :p

DSCF0602.JPG

DSCF0597.JPG

DSCF0598.JPG

looking rather good for its age 1995 no rust no dents no deep scuffs

i previously owned a mk1 punto 60s but ive always wanted a cinq so after i purchased cinq i striped the punto down to bear chassis including engine and gearbox :D loom and so on ive been collecting parts for the 1.2 conversion for a while p75 cams full engine rebuild re skim using a big cnc machine from college :) cinq gearbox and mounts ect
Reactions: blu73
right got to work today striping head but only got the head extention of due to the fact i found a weird type of head bolts (its like a torx but its a spline)
in the subject on head bolts is there a arp equivilent for F.I.R.E engines ?
oh and i put some atf down the cylinders and the sound reduced so this means it must be the cylinders that the ugly sound comes from so were geting some were i suppose ile upload pictures tomorow if i get the right tool (y)

well hears the plan eather piggy back or megasquert lightend botum end and balenced would like to get engine out and on a engine stand may need a new sump new manifold
including intake reducing lenth of the runners for more torque and 6 speed gearbox
this is going to take me quite a while lol also bigger brakes and maby roll cage

the sei turbo i have now and my old cinq turbo had the original box, it will be fine. The upgrade you will prob end up needing is an uprated clutch, 1.4 16v clutch and flywheel is bolt on upgrade, mine was ordered as a stilo clutch and flywheel but i suppose you could get one from any modern 1.4 16v fiat will work, (grande, panda, 500 etc)

won't the modern ones be dual mass ? also turbo wont open up the bolts are seized up but the lay feels ok i suppose i've come up with a plan to lighten the rear end the plan is to cut the rear boot floor out and replace it with carbon fiber sheet i will have to look into that too and also considering to make my own carbon fiber wings and bonet

Back