Attachments

• CIMG0566.JPG
    CIMG0566.JPG
    29.5 KB · Views: 70
  • CIMG0568.JPG
    CIMG0568.JPG
    30.4 KB · Views: 59
lol oops :D

i am thinking of getting it lowered what do you guys think?

Thanks in advance

What is it with go-faster stripes - are they becoming more popular these days?

Not a stickers fan but to each his own.

Cant help but wonder what the fascination is with lowering... unless u wanna go racing?

All these mods reduce your target population at re-sale time.

Not a stickers fan but to each his own.

Cant help but wonder what the fascination is with lowering... unless u wanna go racing?

All these mods reduce your target population at re-sale time.

Lowering makes a car look so much better, it sets the car for any other mods that the owner may want.

The car also handles better, thus making it safer. It doesn't mean I want to go racing.

Alot of gp owners have their cars remapped, it doesn't mean they want to go racing either.

It gives good sporty looks, hence why the sporting and abarth are lower than standard.

At resale time it doesn't take much to change springs or shocks back to standard.

Lowering makes a car look so much better, it sets the car for any other mods that the owner may want.

The car also handles better, thus making it safer. It doesn't mean I want to go racing.

Alot of gp owners have their cars remapped, it doesn't mean they want to go racing either.

It gives good sporty looks, hence why the sporting and abarth are lower than standard.

At resale time it doesn't take much to change springs or shocks back to standard.

Disagree... looks chavy and boy racerish. Targets you for Plod too. 130 bhp is fine as standard for normal non Streetracers. GPS 1.9 is low enough. Other GP's are not meant to be that low substantiated by the Vehicle construction and use type stuff.

Its butchery and a terrible thing to do.

Oh yes! Plenty on here... best to re-map is the 1.9

My question is why? I know plenty have and really love it though.

Disagree... looks chavy and boy racerish. Targets you for Plod too. 130 bhp is fine as standard for normal non Streetracers. GPS 1.9 is low enough. Other GP's are not meant to be that low substantiated by the Vehicle construction and use type stuff.

Its butchery and a terrible thing to do.

40mm is not too low, the abarth essesse is 30mm lower than standard and i didn't hear anybody slating the ride height of that?

I agree that cars that are too low can look chavy, but we are talking 30-40mm on a car that sits very high anyway.

I'm not talking 100mm on a citroen saxo

40mm is not too low, the abarth essesse is 30mm lower than standard and i didn't hear anybody slating the ride height of that?

I agree that cars that are too low can look chavy, but we are talking 30-40mm on a car that sits very high anyway.

I'm not talking 100mm on a citroen saxo

The Essesse is done from the factory tho Kris. Slating is a bit harsh, jus saying it gives the wrong impression... to each his own as usual. The GP's that sit high are for people to ride about in with some comfort. Horses for courses kinda thing.

I agree with you Kris I found a kit a H n R kit which lowers the car 35mm my dad has done it on the new croma and it look sweet

Thanks

Back