1.jpg

Grande Punto My Grande Punto "Winston"

Introduction

Hello All,

I have been a member on the forum for a few months and been reading the site most days, I only passed my test in September 2011 and got my GP at the end of September 2011. Please take a look at my GP and please give me some ideas as to what mods I should undertake to next.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Please note I already plan to have the following done:-

1) Lower the back and front.
2) Install a K&N 57I Induction Kit (depending on the feedback I get from you guys.
3) Chrome upper and lower front grille.
4) X-one roof spoiler.

Any other mods anyone can think of that would make my GP look the best it can look would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards
Stephen
Evening All,

New plate was purchased on Thursday :)

The postman on Saturday brought me these from Regtransfers:

IMG_20140816_161212.jpg

After a quick detail today I couldn't resist placing the new reg/plates on the car to see how it looked, I am very pleased with how the plate looks on the car :slayer:

20140817_154113.jpg

20140817_153859.jpg

Regards
Stephen

Afternoon All,

Just a quick update, private plate BRO8 KKS is finally mine and on the car as of today :slayer: having received the necessary documentation from the DVLA and having my insurance company make the necessary amendments whilst renewing my policy also this week also (y) all good things but rather expensive also but "hey ho nevermind its only money init" :p

IMG_20140829_225841.jpg

IMG_20140830_112408.jpg

IMG_20140830_112605.jpg

A few pics from the deep cleanse I gave the car a few days ago after snow foaming, 2BM wash, clay mitt, polished, waxed and sealed and wheels sealed tires dressed and trims dressed also :D

Here we go:

IMG_20140822_195100.jpg

Here is how the car looked just after being fully washed and clayed.

IMG_20140822_162157.jpg

IMG_20140822_162350.jpg

IMG_20140822_195914.jpg

After the polishing, waxing and sealing.

IMG_20140822_200223.jpg

IMG_20140823_110949.jpg

IMG_20140823_200104.jpg

A few beading and reflection pics.

Thanks for looking as usual :).

Regards
Stephen

P.S. Some pics were pulled from Instagram sorry about the quality!!

Last edited:
Afternoon All,

Just a quick update, private plate BRO8 KKS is finally mine and on the car as of today :slayer: having received the necessary documentation from the DVLA and having my insurance company make the necessary amendments whilst renewing my policy also this week also (y) all good things but rather expensive also but "hey ho nevermind its only money init" :p

View attachment 142968

View attachment 142969

View attachment 142970

A few pics from the deep cleanse I gave the car a few days ago after snow foaming, 2BM wash, clay mitt, polished, waxed and sealed and wheels sealed tires dressed and trims dressed also :D

Here we go:

View attachment 142971

Here is how the car looked just after being fully washed and clayed.

View attachment 142978

View attachment 142979

View attachment 142974

After the polishing, waxing and sealing.

View attachment 142975

View attachment 142976

View attachment 142977

A few beading and reflection pics.

Thanks for looking as usual :).

Regards
Stephen

P.S. Some pics were pulled from Instagram sorry about the quality!!

Looking spot on mate :thumbup:
:)

What Polish did you use.

Sent from my iPad using FIAT Forum

Sorry Avaxbox I dont come on here as often as I used to. Polish used is meguiars 105 and 205 with a meguiars G220 v2 dual action polisher. Meguiars Ultimate polish also works very well. I also use Poorboys ssr 1 - 3 where needed and Poorboys black hole.

Sorry for the late reply!

Regards
Stephen

Sorry Avaxbox I dont come on here as often as I used to. Polish used is meguiars 105 and 205 with a meguiars G220 v2 dual action polisher. Meguiars Ultimate polish also works very well. I also use Poorboys ssr 1 - 3 where needed and Poorboys black hole.

Sorry for the late reply!

Regards
Stephen

Thanks wasn't sure how hard/soft the paint is it seems to chip very easily on mine. I am going to be using a rotary with 3m pads. How long it take to do the full car paint correction?

Thanks wasn't sure how hard/soft the paint is it seems to chip very easily on mine. I am going to be using a rotary with 3m pads. How long it take to do the full car paint correction?

I wouldnt start off too harsh with compound/polish. I just done mine a panel at a time and took my time tbh I have no idea how long it took, I know I spent a full weekend on the roof alone lol Just be careful with the rotary as the Fiat paint isnt the thickest in the world. For this reason I opted for a DA.

I wouldnt start off too harsh with compound/polish. I just done mine a panel at a time and took my time tbh I have no idea how long it took, I know I spent a full weekend on the roof alone lol Just be careful with the rotary as the Fiat paint isnt the thickest in the world. For this reason I opted for a DA.

Alright cool the paint is very good to be honest I tried a bit of autobrite cherry glaze and it removed 90% of the swirls just a few light a scratches here and there

Back