1.jpg

Grande Punto My Grande Punto "Winston"

Introduction

Hello All,

I have been a member on the forum for a few months and been reading the site most days, I only passed my test in September 2011 and got my GP at the end of September 2011. Please take a look at my GP and please give me some ideas as to what mods I should undertake to next.

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

Please note I already plan to have the following done:-

1) Lower the back and front.
2) Install a K&N 57I Induction Kit (depending on the feedback I get from you guys.
3) Chrome upper and lower front grille.
4) X-one roof spoiler.

Any other mods anyone can think of that would make my GP look the best it can look would be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards
Stephen
Tried to upload earlier from my phone but it didn't quite work out so I have had to jump on the laptop :(

As I was saying I haven't been on here for quite awhile but I am sure normal service will resume :)

I have no further major mods or changes to the car (YET) one or two things in the 'pipeline' lol those who do know of my works in progress regarding mods keep sshhhh :D

I have just paid for another 12 months roadtax and I am also saving for my service in October and then I have my insurance renewal so could be a costly second half of the year :)

Really getting into the detailing scene tbh and do spent a lot more than I should on products and tools :slayer:I love Waxybox and Carbon Collective, I cannot speak any highly of both companies and what they do.

Here's a few pics of my latest tools and products:

IMG_20140625_190322.jpg IMG_20140628_115018.jpg IMG_20140628_120653.jpg IMG_20140628_190320.jpg

Now I know that some of you, probably all of you are sick of looking at my car :devil: If you are kind enough to be following me on Instagram you have probably already seen some of these pics:

1.jpg 2.jpg 7.jpg 8.jpg

3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg

Kind Regards

Stephen

Last edited:
Hello All, :D

Not much of an update, fitted Brembo discs and pads to the front end yesterday wasn't a very difficult job hardest part was those little screw that old the disc on, ended up removing a nice chunk of flesh on removing one of them :cry: I am sure some of you can relate to removing those little screws!! :bang:

Brakes.jpg

Also my kick plates came all the way from Italy so I fitted them yesterday also.

Kick Plates.jpg

Went out for a drive today to help bed the brakes in and ended up taking a few nice pics of the car:-

IMG_20140727_145326.jpg IMG_20140727_154103.jpg

IMG_20140727_154236.jpg IMG_20140727_154405.jpg

IMG_20140727_154626.jpg IMG_20140727_154755.jpg

IMG_20140727_154952.jpg

Morning all,

Due to the weather no detailing today :cry: on a happier note I have managed to get my chrome side moulds fitted which arrived from Germany! You should all be well aware of my love for chrome by now!! :devil:

20140810_101706.jpg

My Air Force Blaster Sidekick arrived also been after one for quite awhile (y)

IMG_20140808_133420.jpg

Regards
Stephen

Evening all,

Just a few pics from an earlier mini detailing session on Tuesday.

Starting off with a nice helping of Carbon Collective Satsuma Snow Foam, I love how this stuff just clings to the car for dear life and removes all the crap with such ease! it had been dwelling for about 4 mins when I took this pic!

Snow Foamed.jpg

Few pics of the car once it was touchless dried lol oh yes (the big hair dryer, Sidekick Blaster) works a treat :devil:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Got a very nice reflective shot at work on Wednesday

Driver's Door at Work.jpg

Further, I have now had the Brembo Brakes and pads on the car for abit and they are well bedded in and they have some awesome stopping power, I would highly recommend.

Kind regard and thanks as usual for looking all.

Stephen :D

Last edited:
Back