Styling My GP Reconditioned White Alloy's...

Currently reading:
Styling My GP Reconditioned White Alloy's...

40mm is a resonable drop, the ride isn't affected too much and the view of the car looks alot better. a friend had collies on his car and dropped it 120mm, that was crazy but looked smart, was about 2 inches off the floor. lol

That looks really beautiful man!I have a red GPS and i was thinking of painting them white, but now i am sure!About the lowering....i have lowered it 40 mm with H&R springs plus stainless spacers and the result is that with a third person in the car the back two tires are touching the plastic inside.

That looks really beautiful man!I have a red GPS and i was thinking of painting them white, but now i am sure!About the lowering....i have lowered it 40 mm with H&R springs plus stainless spacers and the result is that with a third person in the car the back two tires are touching the plastic inside.

It shouldn't do? What size are the spacers??

I've had 3 in the back and never had problems on 40mm drop.

puntokris: the spacers are 1.5 cm for each side.And every time i run over a bumpy spot on the road 'it' happen's.I don't know, maybe there is something hrong with my springs?Anyway, it doesn't bother me to much because i just ordered the gps 1.9 m-jet so no problem.

puntokris: the spacers are 1.5 cm for each side.And every time i run over a bumpy spot on the road 'it' happen's.I don't know, maybe there is something hrong with my springs?Anyway, it doesn't bother me to much because i just ordered the gps 1.9 m-jet so no problem.

You mean scrubbing of the wheels from the arches??

If it is spaced wrong the wheel will sit further towards a part of the arch which is closer and at a different angle and therefore increasing the cahnce of scrubbing over bumps etc.

Exactly.I tried to say what you said but my writing isn't the best.Sorry:eek:
Anyway, i took the spacers of because i'll put them on my new GPS, but without lowering the car.Do you think that will look bad?

Back