General My Cinquecento sporting .......... Pic heavy !

Currently reading:
General My Cinquecento sporting .......... Pic heavy !

Cento Painter

Looking over there.......
I figured it was about time i posted some pics and info about my Cinq......

I bought it after my son spotting it at the side of the road up for sale, a quick phone call and test drive and it was mine.

I dont really have any pics of when i first got it, but the front bumper was damaged and the rear had a huge whole cut out of the back for the worst exhaust bodge ive seen ! :bang:

Ive repaired the front bumper and sprayed it..............

fiatsss006.jpg

fiatsss009.jpg

the wheels had a quick refurb next.........

fiatsale002.jpg

then the dash was smoothed and painted.......

fiatsporting006.jpg

rearbumper1007.jpg

rearbumper1006.jpg

A set of Schummacer Sei seats were obtained and fitted.......

rearbumper1008.jpg

I de- locked the boot lid too and this is how it went to the Auto Italia show.

The black box, gave me a pair of damaged bumpers and so taking my old rear bumper ive started to modify the rear of the car again....... no plate recess gone and 2 inches added to the bottom of the original bumper. All plastic welded in.

rearbumper1004.jpg

rearbumper1011.jpg

The front bumper is next, followed by some suspension mods and then onto the engine ( as time and money allows, im a full time student, just coming to the end of a 2 year course :) )
Cheers for taking the time to look and read. (y)

For what its worth, i use this car daily, so everything i do to it, it always has to remain driveable.

Last edited:
unless you have get those (rather tacky) led numberplate bolts and stick them to your plate and wire them in - still means drilling holes, all be it small ones but that may not be legal and probaby wont illuminate enough

0043t.jpg

Nice to see a thread about this on here dude :0 was good meeting you and still jelous of your dash board want mine to be orange now XD

And you too mate !!! great to chat with like minded people. :)

The dash is a very personal thing, i just like to be different as much as poss.
The rear no plate........ ? Yes they do have to be illuminated at night.
Dont worry i have a cunning plan for that ........ watch this space ! (y)

The guessing game is quite funny !! (y)
No neon light surround....... and i'd love to be able to run without the rear plate, i never run a front one on any of the yanks ive owned.

Bigger engine will come........ but back to the no plate......... youll just have to wait and see ! ;)

Back