General My Bravo Sport T-Jet 150

Currently reading:
General My Bravo Sport T-Jet 150

Booked in again on Friday for a longlife centre pipe and back box, asked for it to be quiet but with a bit of grunt so will be interesting to see how it goes

also getting new tyres tomorrow, a pair of Continental instead of the on-the-limit ditch finders that are on it

http://www.longlife.co.uk/_assets/640x480/HO5.jpg

Last edited:
Finally got around to fitting the K&N filter. Using your guide bravo86gaz.

All went well :) I didn't even have to remove the wheel. I managed to get to it without. I did snap off a plastic clip whilst trying to unhook it because I have a touch like a baby elephant but the 3 bolts hold it on just fine so its unneeded.

Whilst I was there I also changed the bulbs in the front fogs to some that emit a more white light. The hardest bit of the whole thing was the drivers side fog bulb.... its very tight in there!

Glad to hear it went well, what fog bulbs did you get as I'm looking to get some to match the hid's

Sounds good, I'm thinking of taking the hid's off, as good as they look I don't think they are any better than standard...just really blue...

I didn't bother with HIDs. I used Philips White Vision which are very good.
Though you could use Philips X-treme Vision if you are wanting more light output.

Don't worry I will :D

Sitting at work counting down the minutes til I can go get it longest 10 mins of my life

Aaaaaand she is back!!

So from this standard sagging rusty as...(only before shot I have)
IMG_20150504_155437.png

To this

IMG_20150504_154820.jpg

IMG_20150504_154802_hdr.jpg

IMG_20150504_154610.jpg

IMG_20150504_154637_hdr.jpg

IMG_20150504_154652_hdr.jpg

Have a quick video as well but need to get it on youtube

Got it in Mild Sport so its not too disturbing for the neighbours but tbh when driving you cant hear a thing though standing behind it you can hear it nice and subtle

best part is no more knocking from the old busted one :slayer::slayer:

Been a while since I updated this so here's a quick one-

LED sidelights and numberplate lights
Osram Nightbreakers
Changed oil & filter with Castrol edge 5w30 (or 40 I cant remember)
New o2 sensor after it flagged up on a recent road trip
New door speakers Kicker DSC65 240w up front (done at time of posting), Kicker DSC5 200w in the rear (not in yet, hopefully over the weekend)

and thats about it for now

Just had a visit from Paul, and his van full of tricks,

Aiming for 185bhp and extra 35lbs/ft or nm (one or other)

No problems with the work done, he reset a few outstanding Ecu codes then got down business

Took it a drive and while I felt it quicker he thinks it's down on power so have issues somewhere, taking it next week to get dyno'd and tweeked

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    616.4 KB · Views: 53
Interesting thread, can't wait to see where it goes as i'm
interested in getting a remap myself.

Houston we have a problem!

Basically hit a couple of puddles the other day (not deep but the width of the road) and about an hour later started misfiring, fault codes are

P1135 Preheating resistance 1 above catal O.C or S.C intermittent

P0130 Lambda 1 signal above cat open circuit intermittent

P0300 ignition failures

P0301 Misfire Cyl 1

There's no sign of water ingress near the coils or any where else electrical

I've swapped swapped over coils 1 & 2 and the misfire is still in cylinder 1, haven't checked plugs because I don't have a spark plug socket, could the o2 sensor be causing the misfire?

Back