DSC003941.JPG

My 106 Rallye

Introduction

May not be everyones cup of tea, and wouldnt have said it was mine... but i went and got a 106...

Good thing it was the Rallye then ;) Its a Series 2 Rallye with the 1.6 8v engine, as stock around 103 bhp.... Not been polished yet so please dont pick on the pics too much lol :)

DSC003941.JPG

DSC003971.JPG

DSC004021.JPG

Mods wise... as far as i know this is lol, it's running;
15" Speedline Wheels with Eagle F1's iirc,
Bilstein shocks i think... well on back at least, possibly springs too?,
OMP lower strut brace,
Goodridge Brake hoses,
Series 1 Rallye Inlet/TB,
Piper Cam,
Piper Vernair Pulley,
Green Indcution kit in the ram-air type fitting,
4 Branch stainless manifold,
Ecosse Sports Cat,
Ecosse 'Devil' Centre section & Backbox,
Remapped by Ecosse.

Overall for the money i paid a very very tidy car and well i like it :D is a bit mental at about 4700 when the cam comes into its own
Flaps will come off see how i like it without them :) lol gti spoiler was also being considered but im in no rush for it because to be honest they fetch far too much for what they are... and dont think they did a white gti so means spraying :p

Also not keen on the tailpipe, but we shall see what happens there, tempted by a pugsport grp n system but might just get a different tailpipe as this one is a bolt on one onto the 'devil' (what a name :D) exhaust

Compared to cinq, well it out handles the cinq, not too sure about in gear acceleration... but take it up into its power band and it'll be happy lol :D

If i'm honest i prefer it to the cinq, you still get the looks but without some of the disgusted looks :D

devil, now there's an old name! didn't think they were still trading.

thats what i thought at first, but he said "Ecosse 'Devil' Centre section & Backbox", so i thought it must be an ecosse exhaust and devil is just the model.

but then i remembered that ecosse dont make exhausts, so i checked the ecosse website, and guess what, they sell devil exhausts.

http://www.ecosse-peugeot.co.uk/products.asp?app=106

you can see the devil logo on the exhausts and its the same as the devil logo i remember from yesteryear.

but whats really weird is i cant find a devil exhausts website.

i wonder if ecosse bought devil?

Quality car (y)(y)
My mate wants a 106 or punto not decided yet lol
But this is one of the best 106 rallye i seen, there was a few on the bay and some nice GTis
Nice one :)
Lets hope it could be another mag feature :yum::rolleyes:

Do love that one alex.

Although personally, I'd get a silver GTi, strip out the back seats and fit a cage and buckets and put it on throttle bodies. But other than lowering and slightly bigger zorst, keep it standard on the outside.

But as that would be silly money, you've made a damn good choice

GSX-R 600 TB's on custom inlet manifolds are the furture, my uncles got them on his kit car and they are awsome!

£60 Gixxer tb's from ebay delivered, £100 + p&p for the custom inlet, then mapping to suit :chin:

Tempting lol bearing in mind it could do with another map from someone who knows how to map them alot better anyway :p

Back