DSC003941.JPG

My 106 Rallye

Introduction

May not be everyones cup of tea, and wouldnt have said it was mine... but i went and got a 106...

Good thing it was the Rallye then ;) Its a Series 2 Rallye with the 1.6 8v engine, as stock around 103 bhp.... Not been polished yet so please dont pick on the pics too much lol :)

DSC003941.JPG

DSC003971.JPG

DSC004021.JPG

Mods wise... as far as i know this is lol, it's running;
15" Speedline Wheels with Eagle F1's iirc,
Bilstein shocks i think... well on back at least, possibly springs too?,
OMP lower strut brace,
Goodridge Brake hoses,
Series 1 Rallye Inlet/TB,
Piper Cam,
Piper Vernair Pulley,
Green Indcution kit in the ram-air type fitting,
4 Branch stainless manifold,
Ecosse Sports Cat,
Ecosse 'Devil' Centre section & Backbox,
Remapped by Ecosse.

Overall for the money i paid a very very tidy car and well i like it :D is a bit mental at about 4700 when the cam comes into its own
Nice car mate, looks abit like my mates 106 GTI (also in white) I read somewhere that its got the same shell as a citreon Saxo?? In other words any saxo bodykit will fit a 106 and vice versa, i think the rear lights are also interchangeable between the two cars but whether or not this is true i'm not 100% sure lol They do look very similar though but i still prefer the 106 over a saxo anyday

:cool: F R O $ T Y

A wise choice considering the recent problems the, dare i say it 'tired' tub cinq has had

Nice car mate, looks abit like my mates 106 GTI (also in white) I read somewhere that its got the same shell as a citreon Saxo?? In other words any saxo bodykit will fit a 106 and vice versa, i think the rear lights are also interchangeable between the two cars but whether or not this is true i'm not 100% sure lol They do look very similar though but i still prefer the 106 over a saxo anyday

Yeah think so, but much prefer the 106, less chavy, more so the Rallye :D

looks good! what the future plans?

Tidy it, outside and inside near standard, and bit of fettling me thinks :D got quickshift for it ready to go on too lol :D

I jus noticed the "Rallye" number plate too, nice lol

Lol ;) :D i love it :p

Cheers for positive comments though guys (y) :D

the more i look at the 106 Rallye/GTi the more I like them, not that i disliked them in the first place! Seems to be an overlooked car from what i can tell...

Wheels deffo make the car for me, i love white on white - even though some think that its just a paint by numbers car thats not been painted yet.

Back