General Multipla Radio

Currently reading:
General Multipla Radio

Tomee_Boy

Our Blauplunkt CD/Radio hasn't worked since well before Xmas and I have tried in vain to replace it with a new from Halfrauds (which just went into protect mode). So the result is we have a hole in the dash and now the wife is complaining for the lack of radio! (n)

Rather than muck about with another new radio I was thinking of re-instating the original, the one with word 'MULTIPLA' written on it.

Does anyone have a decent old shape radio / cassette they no longer want? Perhaps you have upgraded and your is in the shed or loft? If you can let me know that would be grand! :)

Thanks,
Tom.

Hi,
I have been thinking about upgrading the original CD player in my multipla,
how much would you be willing to pay for my fully operational unit...?
BTW it's out of 2004 bug eye mutlipla.

Our Blauplunkt CD/Radio hasn't worked since well before Xmas and I have tried in vain to replace it with a new from Halfrauds (which just went into protect mode). So the result is we have a hole in the dash and now the wife is complaining for the lack of radio! (n)

Rather than muck about with another new radio I was thinking of re-instating the original, the one with word 'MULTIPLA' written on it.

Does anyone have a decent old shape radio / cassette they no longer want? Perhaps you have upgraded and your is in the shed or loft? If you can let me know that would be grand! :)

Thanks,
Tom.

Read the book of ' destructions ' somewhere on the new radio will be a RESTET button. Press it and you are back to when you bought it. I've had three in mine over the years the original BlueSpot then a Sony and now the all singing~do~da~wotsit~video thingy and they all went in no problem.

NOTE. Most / all radio's go into protection mode if you get the wiring wrong / or / if your battery is flat - just press the RESET. Don't buy an old radio from anyone who does not have the ' access code ' it won't work without it !

Thanks,
Tom.

Just replaced our unit with a brand new alpine cde103. Works beautifully! I still have the Original Radio/CD if you're interest.

Thanks guys for the information regarding radios and for the offers!

I would be willing to pay £20 (inc P&P) for the radio and would be able to send the funds instantly via Paypal.

If you are interested, please send me a PM with your e-mail address and I will send the cash and details of my address straight away!

Thanks again,
Tom.

Bump!

I am still looking for a radio if anyone wants to offload their old one! I recently missed one Ebay that went for a tenner (kicking myself :bang:) and now someone has listed one for £60!!! :eek:

Anyway if you are having a clear out and fancy exchanging an old Multipla radio (the grey one) for say 20 quids, then please let me know!

Thanks,
Tom.

Last edited:
Wish i'd of noticed this earlier, sold mine on ebay bout 2 weeks ago, was a near minter as well..

Back