General Mpg

Easily between 40-50 mpg

Anything less and it might be worth a service if not had one recently

Depends what sort of driving you're doing,
Personally I get:
46-50mpg @ 70 on the motorway
40-45mpg @ other than 70 on the motorway
35-45mpg round town dependent on whether it's stop start rush hour or flowing

I bought it to make a few quid as it was very cheap.
But I use a Land Rover Discovery for best and it does 30MPG if you drive it sensibly, but if you cane it 26ish, so it makes sence to keep it and use it for the 100 and odd miles a week to work etc.
It drives well but I think the fuel pump is noisy, it has just been serviced the oil is still clean, the old chap only went shopping and for his morning paper in it!

Anywhere between 35~55 should be game for a stock 1108cc engine with various tyres. 35 = stop start traffic of caning it hard on A roads, >50 = following lorries on the motorways for long periods.

Luke on my tuned 1242cc I'm in the low to high 40s for sane drivin' and mid 30s for enthusiastic road driving.

If she's been used for short runs and never warmed up properly, take her out on a run, first get her nice n' warm then start caning her to the red line or until she gets harsh before changing up.

Luke on my tuned 1242cc I'm in the low to high 40s for sane drivin' and mid 30s for enthusiastic road driving.

If she's been used for short runs and never warmed up properly, take her out on a run, first get her nice n' warm then start caning her to the red line or until she gets harsh before changing up.

As i said, its only a rough figure as i cant remember exactly how many litres my tank takes from 1/4 to brim :) But never got particularly good MPG from driving in and out of London every day - even on the stock 1108 :(

Whats it worth???
Its in very good nick, small dent on roof and on wing, goes well??
Tax till June MOT sept

I have a Tuned 1108 and average low to mid 40's on general running around, into the 50's on a decent motorway run.

I tend to fill up around every 220 miles or so

infact it is no less economical since i started tuning it than it was before (except maybe when i am having a bit of fun) i presume it is just because I don't have to push it as hard to get the same performance

I used to have a 1.4 fiesta, i put £30 in it every friday and it happend to be a routine.

i went to work and back every day (24 miles)
my girlfiends house some nigths (6 miles)
and social stuff (20 miles)

so about 160- 200 miles max a week

ive had my cinq not long and already it seem to have run aout of petrol after a £25 fill up on the wednesday night after the friday fill up

somtimes theres a smell of pertol in the car too, i think i have problems

service ?

Possibly

Other avenues to consider however is the leaky tank, dodgy fuel pump plus other areas

search forum as its a common question (y)

not read through this much to see if i'm about right

The g/f who's just passed and drives in a mix of 30-50 zones @ quiet & busy times, she got about 35-38mpg i think.

I took it to work for a few week. Quiet roads @ 50-60mph. Both journeys are about 6 miles there & of course 6 mile back.

I was using it to nip into town once a week or whatever also, which is her route to work

I was getting about 43mpg.

Back