MOT tomorrow, what should I be doing?

Currently reading:
MOT tomorrow, what should I be doing?

to be honest mate.... as little as possible, u want to be in the most normal state u can, so that it gives readings based on your daily condition.

all id say is a good amount of sleep and nothing to eat 12 hours before, and drink plenty of water.

and if your gettin your cholesterol done... ask to have the results broken down into LDL (low density lipoproteins) HDL (high density lipoproteins) and tricgliserides... instead of just having a single cholesterol reading like a lot of places do!

paulbfd said:
Beware if he has you holding his balls when you cough.

yeah "cupping" and "tipping" are def not on the menu:D
but you may get a prostrate check, and there's only one way to do that, make sure it no more than 1 finger, 3 will leave you like the channel tunnel....

Jai said:
never be afraid......toe jam, knob cheese:yuck:

kotzen.gif
smiliechicken.gif
justsad.gif
vomit.gif

Thanks for all the input. My Cholestorol is so low that I don't think they can split it, well it was last year.

I have to go 'fasted' so no brekkie before hand.

Don't think the rubber donut is tested but the ECG machine will be out.

That will mean shaving bits of my chest hair, last time the nurse exclaimed as I took off my shirt 'you've not evolved'.

Cheers

D

Liam said:
So far so good, you've looked in good fettle everytime we've met so I assume you done some drastic life changes after the attack?

Liam

Yep, that would a divorce from Ben and Jerrys, and visiting a gym, amongst other 'lifestyle' changes.

I also drink more, apparently its good for you, hic

slanj

D

Back