Tuning most of my parts are here

Currently reading:
Tuning most of my parts are here

fasted

well time to start the fun part on my cinq a 1242 to put in needed to re do a lot of stuff in the front end to night i start in once its done and i know it runs:D i got the 38mm TB and 75 cam to put in it and some more stuff from a few uk web sites coming long shiping times for me well hope to have some pic's to post in the morning :)

good luck (y), i am doing the same thing in approx a months time, your engine spec is similar to mine.:)

mustard

well it was a good night over all got the 1242 all cleaned up put new lower control arms on and wheel berings but never will it all go good lol my timeing belt was the wrong one and the anti roll bar bushings are bad to so to the parts store lol got good pics of us working just cant find the cord to load then on my pc lol hope to have it done by friday

well my haynes book has not got here yet:bang: any one know where the timeing marks are and where thay need to be to put the new timeing belt in on the 1242

well got most of it all together but the wrong timeing belt for the 3 time lol:bang: still hope to have it back on the road by friday but i cant find the timeing mark on the block for the crankshaft and any one what the torque for the head is on the 1242 the code is 176.b4.000 in put them down to 30NM thats what the paper that came with the gasket kit said but that not very much :confused: it with the old bolts to

it's 30nm, then turn it 90degrees, then 90degrees again. but make sure you are doing them in sequence. starting in the middle at working outwards for each stage

I do that when i build wheels (bicycle) and i fit the disc to the hub.(y)

So if your ever putting a disc on a hub on a bike. You've learnt!
:D

well did not get it done do day :cry: had an alternator line up problem but got it worked out with a few washers and shaveing 1/8 of and in. off a mount got it put in hopeing monday i can finsh it up (y)

little update got it cranked up now last min stuff and what not brakes and strut bar are still not here:bang: will be back on road with old brakes tomarow only have 4 hours 3 days a week to work on it so that why it is going so slow lol the 1242 runs like a top:D just the alternator pully is REAL close to the frame any one have problems with it hiting after doing the swap

found my cord
me and my buddy i am on the right
029.jpg

puting in the new lower control arm
028.jpg

well back on the road but it runs a little off i think ecu need to learn i some i think but any one know where to put the manifold absolute pressure sensor line on at with the p75 TB there is no place to plug it in so i put it on the intake by where the brake booster plugs in :confused: any one know

well got a little more work to do. but it is on the road still got more parts comeing lol just wanted to ask to see what you all think would a 40 mm front in the back and a 20 mm drop in back look good hopeing for a slight RAKE look to it. but i dont know have not realy seen any cinq with a RAKE? but man its a little tire burner now lol :devil: very happy with the swap

well got a little more work to do. but it is on the road still got more parts comeing lol just wanted to ask to see what you all think would a 40 mm front in the back and a 20 mm drop in back look good hopeing for a slight RAKE look to it. but i dont know have not realy seen any cinq with a RAKE? but man its a little tire burner now lol :devil: very happy with the swap

Thought cinq sportings were dropped 20 anyway.
You might wanna go get some 60 springs and dampners for the front and just leave the back.

Let me know if I'm wrong still learning.

Back