Tuning Most asked question.. Sei 75

Currently reading:
Tuning Most asked question.. Sei 75

D

Doobo

Hi everyone.. Im new here and all I can see is lots of seicento threads and it gets confusing..
One year ago I bought 2001 Sei Abarth in lets say bad condition because I always wanted to get that car since I was 18 years old. I managed to find one but in so so condition. Until now I changed everything from down to up in that little car. Suspension is kw1, brake disc are slotted, powerflex all around, upper tension bar front and rear, skf bearings on all 4 wheels, new clutch kit and big engine servis..
Everything is fine but 6 months ago I found punto mk1 75 engine and I want to swap them. Current engine is mpi.
Now, with everything said can someone tell me what else I need to do and what else I need to know before I start...
I allready bought Supersprint manifold but I want cat on my car because of mot.
Where can I find larger throttle body than original and what gearbox to use.
Im 37 and money is not a problem. Mostly because its a cheap car 😂
I own few cars and motorcycles now but always wanted that little car and last year I was smiling with it more than with more expensive cars I own.
Please,someone tell me what I need to know step by step.
I will not be cheap about it and I will drive it daily. My other cars are 400 500 hp so they are all weekend cars now.
Im not a mechanic but I understand things since i was a young kid and no need to tell obvius things.
Im a car painter so I know some stuff about cars but I want to do this perfectly from start.
Sorry about my english, im from Croatia and its not my intetion to insult someone or something like that.
I did my research but my english is not that good so I need help. Instead I ask questions can someone tell me what to do with parts i have.
Abarth 1.1 mpi
Punto mk1 75
Supersprint manifold
Thanks everyone willing to help and I wish others a good day 😀

Back