More car tax changes

Currently reading:
More car tax changes

mine will be up another £10 or £15 a year for the Calibra and im not entirely sure, but i think down £20 for the Cinq

if i was to tax both, overall, im up i think, so im not fussed, lol

Mine has increased by a fiver for 12 months this year. Changes do eliminate the benefit of having a pre-March 2006 (think that's the date) car as they were far cheaper, sometimes by almost half, to tax - I remember late model Stilo Abarth's being more expensive to tax than earlier ones for example.

Of course this was separate to the pre-March 2001 registered cars which have tax based on engine capacity. Thankfully most of my window shopping list falls into that category :D

Dont half suck this one my lads proton goes up to £245 a year for a 1.5 engine..lucky I taxed it for 12 months last Dec for him.. :(

YcMing said:
Never knew is that expensive? Considering is only 125 for a full year for the cinq!

Ming

Think the age of your car makes it capacity based and Andi's because it's after 2001, emissions hence the high cost. Could be a basis on getting a 1242 16v conversion as mine is £125/yr for my 2003 Stilo :D

both my cars go down :)

saving £5 on the getz down to £30 for the year
saving £6.75 on the bravo down to £110 for the year

Back