Peter Kay's Car Share

Currently reading:
Peter Kay's Car Share

Is anybody watching this?

I caught an episode when staying in Bracknell and I'm hooked. It's almost as good as Phoenix Nights with some real laugh out loud moments and lots of little details and visual gags going on in the background too. Some of the radio ads are hilarious and so like local radio and the music is very old skool 80s

plus he's driving round in a 500L :D

Harper said:
Is anybody watching this?

I caught an episode when staying in Bracknell and I'm hooked. It's almost as good as Phoenix Nights with some real laugh out loud moments and lots of little details and visual gags going on in the background too. Some of the radio ads are hilarious and so like local radio and the music is very old skool 80s

plus he's driving round in a 500L :D

Is he tuned into neep?

Mrcento said:
I'm out purely on the basis it should have been called the 600 Multipla and it annoys me it wasn't :laugh:

You're never going to forgive Fiat for that one are you :laugh:

I agree it's badly misnamed and mostly I call it the lardy arse as it's never going to be a 500 to me. Does that mean it's even more appropriate that Peter Kay's driving around in one? I'm sure I've heard him refer to himself as lardy before now.

Missing out on some great signs though

"buy one meal for the price of two"

"Missing husband. Please call 0XXXXXXX. Last seen entering a whore"

Martyn said:
Is he tuned into neep?

:laugh: city style local radio rather than lamb banks and scottish country music. I guess Original would be pretty close

Some of the radio ads are great especially the weight watchers style ones and the shed surgery.

"Depressed, lacking energy?
What can it be doctor?
It's obvious, you need a new shed from the shed surgery"

or

"This new diet is brilliant, I can eat what I want as long as I avoid the things that make me fat"

Back