Radio 1 Big Weekend 2011 in Carlisle #r1bw

Currently reading:
Radio 1 Big Weekend 2011 in Carlisle #r1bw

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶

imported_richard33dees

Established member
Anyone been following the coverage on the radio/interweb or now bbc3 and bbchd?

Didn't win tickets ourselves but have watched most of it via the net. Not over keen on Zane Lowe, but he's blasting out some ace beats in prepperation for the foofighters :)

Thanks for the reminder - I'd forgotten the Foo Fighters were on tonight. I was listening this morning but got fed up with Vernon Kay's twittering and switched off. Not that it's a problem as R1 will play highlights all summer long

Just been told elsewhere tonight's Dr Who was written by Neil Gaiman. For the first time time in over 2 years I'm regretting not having live tv and may even even cheat and use iplayer instead of waiting for it to come out on dvd

Foo's were awesome! Not a huge fan of them tbh but it's acts like that make such a great impression live, quite often sounding better live than the cd. Unfortunately this cannot be said for the majority of the current pop tarts doing the rounds

richard33dees said:
Foo's were awesome! Not a huge fan of them tbh but it's acts like that make such a great impression live, quite often sounding better live than the cd. Unfortunately this cannot be said for the majority of the current pop tarts doing the rounds

Couldn't agree more. Can't stand these 2 bit pop 'stars' of Jedward ilk, who think image is more important than the actual sound of their act. Eurovision? Load of pish, and that's before you even get into the politics of the event.

(For the record, I wish someone would bundle that pair of fannies into a rocket and direct it at the moon.)

Martyn said:
Couldn't agree more. Can't stand these 2 bit pop 'stars' of Jedward ilk, who think image is more important than the actual sound of their act. Eurovision? Load of pish, and that's before you even get into the politics of the event.

(For the record, I wish someone would bundle that pair of fannies into a rocket and direct it at the moon.)

lol couldn't agree more! Eurovision is the biggest load of poppycock going!

Do you need help unlocking your radio?
Get your code instantly using our radio unlock service 🔓🎶
Back