General Monday 13th = Smile Day

Currently reading:
General Monday 13th = Smile Day

SlicedOrange

I finally got my hands on my 500 today, I just want to say it's totally been worth the wait!

I collected my car from Fiat Marylebone this morning and drove it home, first impressions are... it's a dream. I noticed the bounce that people mention, but I found that it made the drive more fun. The quality of the whole vehicle is amazing, and yes, it makes you smile from ear to ear!

I love the fact that people turn and look, I had quite a few double takes on the journey :)

There are a few photos here (I'll post some more when I get a mo):

http://flickr.com/photos/slicedorange/sets/72157608000806813/

Blue&Me Map is good, I've not really had any experience of other navigation devices so I have no comparison. I'll post some pics of the head unit soon.

The only downside I can see is the sheer volume of settings and technology, it's gonna take a while to get up to speed, but that's half the fun.

I'd also like to mention that Fiat Marylebone have been brilliant, the whole process was stress free (apart from the wait :)), they paid the congestion charge for me and also gave me a full tank of diesel (which I wasn't expecting).

Thanks to everyone on here for answering my questions, it's good to finally be a full member of the family.

Andrew

Oh soooooo jealous of the interior! looks simply stunning.
Many congrats.

Oh my god, this 500 lark is getting to me!
I run a TT forum and normally on there 24/7.
I said I was buying 'just a car' and now look at me! :)

Thanks for all the comments guys :)

I had my first "500 experience" today, I parked at the station and then watched as another 500 owner drove past, did a double take and then reversed and parked next to me :) At least one side was safe from the evil door bashers!

Back