General Mmm.. Sylvia development

Currently reading:
General Mmm.. Sylvia development

Alan.D said:
Stu I apologise :( maybe tapped the side a bit hard with the rubber mallet, had no idea that it could break so easilly :( :(

"Oh er missus" I don't think I can fix that bit Alan.
But hopefully thanks to your advice when we spoke on the phone I can use the cam and work from there.
Between that and the carb rebuild surely we can get Sylvia to run right.
Jims going to be running Sylvia until he gets the 750 Mot'd. So I won't be able to start until then (and I'm sure the 750 will end up on the drive at some point to get something sorted) so things will maybe have to wait until that's done to :rolleyes:

Oh and i'm changing my name to the "invisible Panda fixer" ;)

Right, with the help of a second hand fuel cap and my power drill we've given Syliva a little 'air' in her tank so we'll see what happens as I'm using her as daily transport from Wednesday....

Jim

Stuartl said:
Mainland. My mate Neil has been offered it and if he decides not to keep it for himself it's mine.

If you get a Sisley, does that mean you won't need the 127 Sport? I'll take it off your hands for you if you want ;) :p

*Chas dribbles at the thought of having a 127 Sport, but also fancies a twin sunroof 4x4 Panda with a 1242 conversion :D *

1986Uno45S said:
If you get a Sisley, does that mean you won't need the 127 Sport? I'll take it off your hands for you if you want ;) :p

*Chas dribbles at the thought of having a 127 Sport, but also fancies a twin sunroof 4x4 Panda with a 1242 conversion :D *

Huh That must have been the quickest let down in history. the Sisley is no longer for sale. :bang:

And sorry Chas the 127 is a keeper and will only be sold if either I drop dead and My Missus wants the money out of it or if someone offers me money I would be silly to refuse. I think there's more chance of me dropping first though.:eek:

Stuartl said:
Huh That must have been the quickest let down in history. the Sisley is no longer for sale. :bang:

And sorry Chas the 127 is a keeper and will only be sold if either I drop dead and My Missus wants the money out of it or if someone offers me money I would be silly to refuse. I think there's more chance of me dropping first though.:eek:

Bad luck about the Sisley, and I don't blame you for seeing the 127 Sport as a keeper. It was looking really good when I checked the progress last.

One day I'll have one, though I could be tempted by a 128 3/P instead... :yum:

1986Uno45S said:
Bad luck about the Sisley, and I don't blame you for seeing the 127 Sport as a keeper. It was looking really good when I checked the progress last.

One day I'll have one, though I could be tempted by a 128 3/P instead... :yum:

Well there's a 3p for sale on the niimc web site classifieds at the moment for £500 and I believe it would be an easy resto as the owner has a lot of the work done. The site is down at the moment but I'm sure steve would be able to get in and get you the owners phone number.. Don't wait until it's to late to get one. If I had the room I would be very tempted with it myself. They are lovely little cars.

In Egypt, all the Taxi drivers in CAiro have 128's! THey don't rust there. Also loads of 126's 133's
133's are totally lovely! my friend use to own one - sent it:( to the scrap yard 18 years ago becasue of a broken leaf spring! It would still be going strong otherwise!

well... there's 2 days without trouble but i'm not counting my chickens as Sylvia is a tempermental wee thing so we need a bit of a trip to find out if we're any nearer solving this... Jim

e505jpy said:
well... there's 2 days without trouble but i'm not counting my chickens as Sylvia is a tempermental wee thing so we need a bit of a trip to find out if we're any nearer solving this... Jim
Well I can't go anywere and I'm bored out of my skull so why don't you drive sylvia up here for a chat and you can make me a cup of tea cause I can't reach the kettle. :eek:

I can dig out those addresses for you as well

Now Steve don't be trying to deflect the spotlight away from yourself. We all know Jim and you do everything together and have a special relationship.

And I don't see an answer from him here. Now if he brings Kerri with him :woot:

Sorry Kerri, I should have put that, that you are much better looking in my eyes than Jim. this will upset Steve I know.:devil:

Back