General New shoes. Mmm

Currently reading:
General New shoes. Mmm

Hi Peeps

Sorry, couldn't help myself.
The Colway M+S 155R13's that came with the scrapper that was Camel have officially been branded an MOT failure due to perished cracked sidewalls.
So I bought some of these!! :devil:

Maxsport RB1 rally tyres 165/70R13's

Attachments

• DSC00114.JPG
    DSC00114.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 30
  • DSC00115.JPG
    DSC00115.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 35
  • DSC00116.JPG
    DSC00116.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 25
Last edited:
Did you buy them a little while ago or have you taken it apart again?

Got em last week!!

The wheels btw are standard 5j steels from a Fiat Seicento SX
(y)

And don't panic about the inevitable carnage that'll ensue on the fuel filler cap!
I'm making a solid steel bash guard that will secure to the seatbelt mount on the inner arch

looking very butch:cool: Dying to see this sometime.
if they're sei wheels the offset will probably help keep those beefy tyres away from the fuel pipe but do they still tuck under the arches OK?

sooo, just out of interest how much clearance is there at the front with those tyres? father in law has just dropped by with a massive chunky pair of 175/70 13 rally tyres for the fronts for winter but I'm thinking they might be a bit ambitious, especially with dropped suspension. (Also might look a bit like a tractor reversing with my regular tyres on the back:eek:)

sooo, just out of interest how much clearance is there at the front with those tyres? father in law has just dropped by with a massive chunky pair of 175/70 13 rally tyres for the fronts for winter but I'm thinking they might be a bit ambitious, especially with dropped suspension. (Also might look a bit like a tractor reversing with my regular tyres on the back:eek:)

Not a chance dude!! These 165's of mine are iffy. Sorry
I'm a bit worried about some things so I'm gonna post a question in a mo.

Back