IMG_1470.JPG

Punto (Mk2/2b) MK2B Active Sport

Introduction

Hi
ive had this car for about a month so i thought id show it to you
A 2004 sprint blue 1.2 8v active sport which i call clue (clu in the number plate) to replace my Sei sporting :cry:
im loving the punto so far bigger inside and more comfortable in side

mods so far: removed Punto and active sport badges, painted fiat badge, painted airel and colour coded the wing mirrors (need pics)

mods to do: badgeless grill, maybe refurb wheels in white, maybe Abarth or sporting side skirts

anyway all comments welcome, thanks, Alex
That's a great little example mate. Few little subtle mods always look good (tint rear lights, side repeaters, cc mirrors ) it's your car though so you do what you like. Welcome to the forum as well :)

Also painted my front badge like my rear one but must have heated it up to much and went foggy over the F and I so made a new badge out of a smaller FIAT badge I had lying around, doesn't look to good but I might get a badge less grill soon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 115
Thanks fianto, I've de badged the rear of my car except the fiat badge and added a Because Punto sticker, but someone from next door has reversed into my car and scuffed the rear bumper,:mad: it's polished out mostly but some paint has cracked around the rear grill so might have to get that sorted

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 100
Cleaned out my throttle body which has finally fixed my idle problem, gave the car a wash and made some new dust caps
View attachment 146734
but not sure if I like them

i made myself some of these a couple of months back , they look good imo , didnt think they would stay on the car long though, i thought someone would have robbed them

Attachments

• DSC00054.JPG
    DSC00054.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 50
Back