Punto (Mk2/2b) MK2B Active Sport

Introduction

Hi
ive had this car for about a month so i thought id show it to you
A 2004 sprint blue 1.2 8v active sport which i call clue (clu in the number plate) to replace my Sei sporting :cry:
im loving the punto so far bigger inside and more comfortable in side

mods so far: removed Punto and active sport badges, painted fiat badge, painted airel and colour coded the wing mirrors (need pics)

mods to do: badgeless grill, maybe refurb wheels in white, maybe Abarth or sporting side skirts

anyway all comments welcome, thanks, Alex

deanmiddleton123

That's a great little example mate. Few little subtle mods always look good (tint rear lights, side repeaters, cc mirrors ) it's your car though so you do what you like. Welcome to the forum as well :)

Punto Sutty

Looks nice, colour code the handles too it makes a massive difference to the cars look. When I colour coded my punto it improved the cars look ten fold :)

OP
OP
AJ 96

AJ 96

well ive had a new clutch and gearbox fitted after the other one died and ive fitted some flat wiper blades

OP
OP
AJ 96

AJ 96

Colour coded my ariel because it was black and flaking of , had some spare sprint blue paint so I thought why not

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 67
Thanks Ziggy your Punto is where i got the idea from. it does look good

photos do mine to much tho :(

I've got chips all over from our lovely UK roads and my works carpark since customers are lovely people :rolleyes:

Mines getting its cluster resurfaced me things :)

gets the light output back up

Ziggy

OP
OP
AJ 96

AJ 96

Added some mesh in the rear bumper under the number plate then painted it black

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 83
OP
OP
AJ 96

AJ 96

Also painted my front badge like my rear one but must have heated it up to much and went foggy over the F and I so made a new badge out of a smaller FIAT badge I had lying around, doesn't look to good but I might get a badge less grill soon

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 87
OP
OP
AJ 96

AJ 96

Thanks fianto, I've de badged the rear of my car except the fiat badge and added a Because Punto sticker, but someone from next door has reversed into my car and scuffed the rear bumper,:mad: it's polished out mostly but some paint has cracked around the rear grill so might have to get that sorted

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 77
OP
OP
AJ 96

AJ 96

Put some checkered flag vinyl on my interior mirror, it's a bit rough on the edges but I think it looks good
image.jpg

OP
OP
AJ 96

AJ 96

Cleaned out my throttle body which has finally fixed my idle problem, gave the car a wash and made some new dust caps
image.jpg
but not sure if I like them

Cleaned out my throttle body which has finally fixed my idle problem, gave the car a wash and made some new dust caps
View attachment 146734
but not sure if I like them

i made myself some of these a couple of months back , they look good imo , didnt think they would stay on the car long though, i thought someone would have robbed them

Attachments

• DSC00054.JPG
    DSC00054.JPG
    3.8 MB · Views: 37