Technical mk2 punto wiper linkage upgrade.

Currently reading:
Technical mk2 punto wiper linkage upgrade.

yes the kit fixes this

Oh, yes, it does!

BTW, for an interim solution, my car artisan (NOT mechanic) fixed it with a large office rubber band, which work better than the wire, (nonetheless it forced me to travel with a bag of rubber bands in the glove compartment), but when I gave him the Wipex kit he exclaimed "Gajardo!" ("Neat!").

Of course I did not have to stop when it rained as, given that I drive on the right side of the road, in my Punto it affected the passenger wiper and not the driver wiper... :devil::devil::devil:

Last edited:
Thought this could do with a bump seeing as i just sent them an email

The wipex linkages failed ages for me they lasted a while but still failed. I emailed them about half hour ago explaining and asking if there was anything i can do to repair the kit I have. also mentioned the fiat forum. in a couple of minutes I got a reply asking for my address so they could send a replacement out for nothing.

Awesome service

Similar experience to mine. Their service is good - no complaints. Last time though I epoxied on two 2c coins. In my case the spindles themselves are piddling down rusty water on to the link joints which can't be good for them. Anybody know how to lube them properly - can't seem to open them up.

Similar experience to mine. Their service is good - no complaints. Last time though I epoxied on two 2c coins. In my case the spindles themselves are piddling down rusty water on to the link joints which can't be good for them. Anybody know how to lube them properly - can't seem to open them up.

there is a circlip on the top of each one

Back