500 Missing Parts

Currently reading:
500 Missing Parts

Mrs Reddington

Hi Everybody,

I'm new to this and this is my first thread. I own a 2012 Fiat 500 - I bought it during lockdown and foolishly went on my own to take a look - have had quite a few issues so far which, thankfully, seem to have been resolved.

There are quite a few bits and bob missing - mainly cosmetic things - and one I noticed today is on the section where the gear stick is - just underneath there is a gap - from what I can see when I've looked online it seems there should be a kind of shelf here - does anybody know what this might be?

I look forward to hearing from you.

Welcome to the forum.

It looks like this;

Attachments

• DSCN0697.JPG
    DSCN0697.JPG
    345.5 KB · Views: 32
Talking about missing parts : does anybody know what bracket is bolted to the top of the A/C compressor (pic of one below in place) I have never had one!!??? What is it & more to the point do I need one?

Attachments

• 6CE1A424-1254-4D10-BECA-361BC5F42E28.jpeg
    6CE1A424-1254-4D10-BECA-361BC5F42E28.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 37
Talking about missing parts : does anybody know what bracket is bolted to the top of the A/C compressor (pic of one below in place) I have never had one!!??? What is it & more to the point do I need one?

I can't see what you are taking about unless you mean the clutch fluid reservoir that's only fitted to certain engine's like the 1.3 multijet the 1.2 shares the clutch fluid with the brake fluid reservoir I believe

From this picture (on a Panda) it looks like it holds the plastics cover /shroude over the belt
Perhaps somebody with a 1.2 500 can get a picture of this area on there car?

https://www.ictworkshopsolutions.com/ict2014/wp- content/uploads/2013/09/IMAG0261.jpg
Yeah it’s weird I have to too cover that protects the belt it’s held in with 2 bolts and I’ve had a good look nothing else was attached… unless the piece that bolts to the compressor clips on to the shroud!? At first I thought it might have been a bracket to the long a/c silver pipe that annoying waggles when the engine is running! But alas not!

Back